Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Rules and regulations Dependant Visa for Spouse

Alternar
Dear All,

I live in Bonn from several years and i want to bring my wife to germany. I heard that there is a change in rules for Spouse visa. So i would like to know the current rules and also i heard that now the german language test is mandatory.

Please tell me from where i should start the process (what is the first step). What is the minimum flat size that is required.

Thank you
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Rules and regulations Dependant Visa for Spouse
Respuesta
11/12/09 12:17 en respuesta a Srikanth reddy.
Hello Mr Reddy,

Rules keep changing or updating so the best person to ask this is the Auslanderamt. Contact them with details on what is required for your wife to get a dependant visa.

AFAIK,
1. If you are staying here or want to stay here for a long time(if you are not transfered on work from an INDIAN company) then yes your wife has to have atleast A1 level certificate of Deutsche.
2. You need to show proof of income which would make sure that you can afford your wife's insurance
3. Apartment should be more than 30 m2 from my personal experience.

Cheers,
nomad
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/09 3:28 en respuesta a Srikanth reddy.
By the way, German test is not mandatory if your spouse has done Masters in India.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/12/09 15:55 en respuesta a Srikanth reddy.
Currently i am staying in 28qm flat (flat is rented on my name only).

Bonn Ausländeramt told me 12 qm per person. i want to move to slightly bigger one. Can anybody give me some websites to search for apartments. I only know immobilienscout24, e-rent.de, wg-gesucht and kalaydo.de.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott