Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Blue Card processing time from within Germany

Alternar
Hi,
I searched this forum and found some threads but none of them answered my question, so I am starting a new thread. I came to Germany with an employment visa valid for 3 months (on visa it is written BLAU KARTE) and though I met Blue Card requirements I was told that I must apply first for employment visa from my home country and once I reach Germany I must apply for Blue Card at the local ABH.
So, I now have my interview scheduled on 25th July.

My question: how much time is needed between the interview and actually getting the card (assuming the interview goes well emoticon)? I think (I may be wrong) after going through some old threads that previously one could apply for Blue Card from their home country itself. I am however looking for the time needed to get it processed from within Germany, and not the time to get it processed from the applicant's home country.

I hope my question was clear.. if not kindly post a message and I will provide further details..
Thanks and Best Regards emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/07/17 8:24 en respuesta a Poorvi Jaya.
Kindly anyone provide an update please emoticon
May be I should have mentioned the reason .. there are 2 family reunion visas (spouse and child) to be processed after I get this blue card.. since we heard that once we have received blue card, family reunion is comparatively faster (normally it can take upto 7 months as I have heard).
So really want to know the tentative time when I can hope to get the Blue Card.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/07/17 15:42 en respuesta a Poorvi Jaya.
Minimum 2 months to get processed. depends on how busy your local ABH.

rgds
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/03/18 10:23 en respuesta a moon mal.
My spouse's took 2 months, mine, 1 month, both applied from within Germany.Only thing to worry about is book an appointment well in advance at the local ABH(there are long queues), as soon as your city registration at the Bürgerservice is done.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott