Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Long term Visa rejected without concrete reasons

Alternar
Hi all,

I need your help to understand the exact reason of rejection of Long Term Visa (work permit). My case summary:
I am from Mumbai, India and got work contract from UK based firm to work in thier client location in Munich, Germany with salary above 70k Euro. Now there is no office of UK based firm in Germany but they have Tax representives whose address I mentioned in application when they asked about Germany address of the company. Also provided German version of work contract, accredited document from Anabin about my Degree. I did not gave ZAV apporval as it was optional for BlueCard cases.

Now the rejection happend and letter reads as following...  

"You desire to travel to take up employment in Germany. You have a work contract from UK based company. Within framework of this employment contract, you are to be employed by the firm ABC in Munich as part of the employement transfer.  
The employement relationship is not possible under current legal framework. The prerequisites according to $19a Residence Law or those according to $40 sub-para 1 Nr. 2 Residence Law ub conjugation with $21 of Employment Regulations are not fulfilled. "

I did mentioned to the Visa officer that i am eligible to BlueCard because of submitted proof of higher salary than threshold, accredited qualification and sufficient professional experience. 

It is also not first time that an employee is being sent to client location from UK to Germany for work.

Legal experts are requested to give 2 mins time and explain me what is problem with my application which resulted in rejection and what can be done to resolve it ?

Many thanks,
DS
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/12/16 10:49 en respuesta a Dev Baaz.
Hi,
to get a German work permit you need an employment contract from a German Company. This Company must have a German residence, a German taxnumber and a Company number for social security payments to their employees.

I guess the other guys you are talking about have been 'SEND' by the UK company. This is possible but not the same as a German work permit.

trust7 has many client Companies from UK which run a dependent branch in Berlin, and if you get an employment contract by a German branch of the UK Company you will get your Blue Card!

http://www.trust7.com/consulting

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/12/16 15:08 en respuesta a trust7.
Thanks for quick reply !
The UK firm had applied and received many BlueCards in the past. It is also registered in Germany with all that is needed (tax number, social security…). So that looks like not the case. 

Does it has to do about my educational qualification not acrredited there or for any other reason which stops me being beneficiary of BluCard ??? 

Please do reply, as this is very diffucult to understand what is wrong with my application and how can i correct it ?

0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/12/16 15:14 en respuesta a Dev Baaz.
Okay, in this case I do not know the answer. Maybe your degree is not recognized.
I do not have all details (and this is not the place to share all details!) so I can just guess.

Ask your employer for help. They can hire a lawyer.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3