Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Legal requirement if any, reg House size to rent in Munich

Alternar
A brief Background - we are a family of three (Myself, my Wife and our little son (nearly 2years old)) and are looking forward to relocate to Munich soon. We are as of now living in an apartment in Baden-Württemberg which is 40 Sq.m in size.

During our house search in München, We are always said even a 45 Sq.m house is not big enough for our family. And also a friend of ours had indicated that there might be laws (Gesetz) governing (Germany / Bavaria state alone) that regulates the size of houses each one rents in Munich.

My Question now is, Is there any such law (Gesetz)
1) regulating the size of the house we can rent in München?
2) regulating the minimum number of rooms we need to rent (considering our little son also in mind)
If yes, Could you please let me know what is the size of apartment/ house for our family (reference to the law (Gesetz) would also be greatly helpful) ?

Thanks one and all in advance for your time and help.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Legal requirement if any, reg House size to rent in Munich
Respuesta
24/03/12 22:11 en respuesta a Gladiator The Warior.
As far as I know, 13 sq. meter per person is the legal requirement for getting a visa/residence permit. So in your case it shouldnt be a problem.

On a personal note, 45 sq meter is like living in a pigeon hole.If you earn well, why think only about saving for the future.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott