Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: online grocery

Alternar
online grocery
Respuesta
24/04/13 21:34
Hi

Has anybody ordered online Indian grocery from www.get-grocery.com? I have ordered last week and also made the payment. They have not delivered my order. They are not responding to email or telephone. Please let me know if you have any experiences.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/13 12:12 en respuesta a Wim Hannover.
they vl take atleast 2 weeks time. But it comes for sure. Did you received the hermes trackingno. ? 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/13 14:59 en respuesta a Wim Hannover.
cebit:
Hi

Has anybody ordered online Indian grocery from www.get-grocery.com? I have ordered last week and also made the payment. They have not delivered my order. They are not responding to email or telephone. Please let me know if you have any experiences.

Thanks

It's normal with get-grocery to delay the order. Sometimes they cancel your order without informing you. Happened to me once 2 yrs back.

Don't be surprised if you are delivered only a part of your order. It happens if the weight of the total order exceeds 20kgs, bcz of packet weight limit by HERMES.

Just visited the get-grocery website after 2 yrs. The prices are increased a lot (especially for rice..) Why dont you try at the local indianstore in your city.

plz keep updated with your status as a reference for future customers of get-grocery.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/13 16:32 en respuesta a coolguy munich.
We had a good experience with them - the delivery was within day - all ordered items received and prices were 15-20% cheaper than our local store.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/13 16:32 en respuesta a Wim Hannover.
Hello,

It happened to me one time. I called them and they delivered it right away. I could not understand why in your case they are not responding. Till this month I got all my orders delivered on time and complete.
It might be that you did normal bank to bank transfer, Normally it takes 2-3 days to get debit in account. It might also be that they are waiting for delivery of items which you ordered in between.

As soon as they deliver you get Tracking number from Hermes.

Best regards,
Mohamm
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/04/13 20:52 en respuesta a Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
I got Hermes tracking number today at 5:30 pm. It seems like they acted upon my order.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/04/13 18:15 en respuesta a Wim Hannover.
http://www.spicemaster.de/

These guys are really good. Munich based shop. Always had a great experience with them.

Plus prices are cheaper than their competitors.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/04/13 7:39 en respuesta a Vishal Lakhanpal.
Hallo dervish,

The spice master also seems to be v costly. In normal German shop the basmati rice cost only 1.69euro/kg. but in this i can see 3.50 euro/kg...........

Now adays online shops r v costly.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/04/13 8:15 en respuesta a moon mal.
Hallo moonmal,

I don't know how good your knowledge is about basmati rice. Basmati rice has n number of varieties depending upon  size, flavour etc. so if u talk about lidl/aldi basic(lowest) stuff that cost 1.69 bucks per kg (was removed some months ago  from those counters as they were actually not the basmati rice ;( ) and if u talk tilda, indiagate etc .... that cost some 3 or 4 bucks per kg ,may be some cost more depending upon the quality. so don't judge a shop just based on a price of single item. i have bought many times and found them to be cheapest in munich region.

Moreover i have some shop's credit(artikel adjustment) to repay and they have never forced me to pay and are just waiting for my next order and even its more than 4 months  now.

i just share my experencies with that shop and everybody is free ......
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/04/13 9:16 en respuesta a moon mal.
moonmal:
Hallo dervish,

Now adays online shops r v costly.

I agree with moonmal. Now a days the online shops are too costly. may be the local shops have reduced the price by seeing the competition form online stores like"get-grocery" and "spicemaster".

Last saturday i checked the IND and Priya Sonamasori rice in a Munich local shop. A 10kg bag costed me 17€, whereas the same cost around 21€ in get-grocery. A clear 4€ price difference on one single product. May be some products are cheaper in online stores??

But still onlinestores are a boon to some  who stay far away form big cities and city centers. I think the Indian community in germany is big enough and is ever increasing for both local and online stores.

I hope the competition between online and local stores ultimately benefit the customer and the shops with increased turnover.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott