Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

RE: Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse

Alternar
Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Respuesta
13/06/05 15:14
Hi Guys,

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis according to Section 9 does anyone have idea howz spouses case treated as i.e., will they get an extension to fulfil 5 years term or will they be given Niederlassungserlaubnis straight away.

In the law (§ 9 Niederlassungserlaubnis) it says
that it's sufficient if one Partner fulfils the requirements (which I have already did it).

(3) Bei Ehegatten, die in ehelicher Lebensgemeinschaft leben, genügt es, wenn die Voraussetzungen nach Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 3, 5 und 6 durch einen Ehegatten erfüllt werden. Von der Voraussetzung nach Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 3 wird abgesehen, wenn sich der Ausländer in einer Ausbildung befindet, die zu einem anerkannten schulischen oder beruflichen Bildungsabschluss führt. Satz 1 gilt in den Fällen des § 26 Abs. 4 entsprechend.

Thank you in advance
Cheers
Raghu26
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Respuesta
13/06/05 17:57 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi Raghu26,

I got my NE according to §19, my wife got an extension for 2 years, in the middle of those two years she will complete her 5 years in Germany, she will then get her NE.

Regards
wsh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/06/05 21:52 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
HI WSH
Thank you for the reply,

could you be kind to give me info, according to which law ((section) you can find it on your wife's visa)they gave extension to your wife cause, in NE it says only one should satisfy the requirements.

Cheers
Raghu
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/06/05 22:30 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi Raghu,

I am sorry but there is no reference to any law section.

wsh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/06/05 17:43 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi wsh,

Did they ask you to fill out some form 'ERKLÄRUNG' before giving you visa in hand ? I have a similar case like u! so better to know this as they asked me and my wife to fill out this. Pl. reply

-shub21
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/06/05 4:50 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
hi shub21,

For some reasons they didn't ask me to fill any "Erklaerung" although they did ask in my wife's case, but just a normal application form for residence permit extension...

wsh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/06/05 16:53 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Thanks 4 reply wsh!
It is strange that they donot have one system for similar cases. I would not see any difference between ur and mein case, then question is why not the same procedure (my wife got 2 years extension and I have NE according to §19). My wife didnot have to fill out appln form for extension, anayway she has to come back when finishes her 5 years of stay an dthen he will tell what documents needed for NE for her.
This erklärunf was like when and where did we marry, whose money is used at home, where do we stay, together or not etc. Unfortunatly i donot follow official german paper work very nicely! Do you think it is ok and there was no harm in filling out such I guess so? what' ur thinking wsh?
thanks

shub21

Purpose of writing all this that wanted to cool my mind and sure that ABH have not played any game or tricks!

thanks again

shub21
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/06/05 0:15 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi all,

here is a taste if things to come

http://stern.de/politik/deutschland/:Unions-Wahlkampf-Ausl%E4nder/542003.html

I wish everyone luck getting out of here.

Cheers
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/06/05 13:46 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi shub21,

Honstly speaking I don't fully understand why are you worried. If you got your NE then this is very positive regarding your wife. She will definitly get her NE when she completes 5 years in DE.
I think the paper forms change from one AB to the other.

Unfortunately I am not able to give you any comment as my experience is very limited to my case only.

Good luck.

wsh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/07/05 19:25 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi Raghu26,

When you got NE, they didnot give extension to your wife? or what did they do with ur wife's visa? I realised that I have got Ne acc §9 and my wife got 2 year ext. but if tzhe rule says that one partner needs to fulfill requirements then why didnot they give NE directly? thi sis a question I have too! what did they tell u about ur wife#s visa?
bye and Thanks
shubh21
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/11 3:01 en respuesta a Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao.
Hi All

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis according to Section 19. my wife is with me here in Germany from more than 5 years. the question now. could my wife get also Niederlassungserlaubnis directly? because in the the foreign affairs office, they told me that i should bring a rentenbeitrag as a proof that i am paying that for my wife.

could any when tell me please if this requirement is a must or ??

Thanks

moh
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for spouse
Respuesta
18/10/12 4:54 en respuesta a Mohamed Ahmed.
mohahm:
Hi All

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis according to Section 19. my wife is with me here in Germany from more than 5 years. the question now. could my wife get also Niederlassungserlaubnis directly? because in the the foreign affairs office, they told me that i should bring a rentenbeitrag as a proof that i am paying that for my wife.

could any when tell me please if this requirement is a must or ??

Thanks

moh
Hey mohahm,
I need your help please. Did your wife get the NE? what is your application outcome?
Thanks,
cg
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3