Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Elektronischer Aufenthaltstitel (eAT): How long to issue?

Alternar
Hello all,

Anyone who received eAT could you please let me know how long it took to be issued/delivered? ABH says 4 weeks. Does it take that long?

Thanks & regards,
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Elektronischer Aufenthaltstitel (eAT): How long to issue?
Respuesta
21/09/12 8:30 en respuesta a Nirmal Sasidharan.
@ nirmalts

In my NE case last year, it took app. 4 weeks (submission of application to ABH -> receiving letter to pick-up the eAT).

On the website of München ABH it states 4 to 6 weeks:
http://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Kreisverwaltungsreferat/Auslaenderwesen/Elektronischer-Aufenthaltstitel.html

So it looks like 4 -6 weeks is the normal time.
Normally ABH will receive our eAT card and we will receive the PIN number.

Gruß
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/12 14:33 en respuesta a max leo.
Thanks for the reply. I submitted by NE application 4 weeks back and had the interview this week. Would this take 4-6 weeks again? Then the whole process would be around 8 weeks.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/12 15:25 en respuesta a Nirmal Sasidharan.
@ nirmalts

What do you mean by interview?

Last year I applied under § 9 for NE. The visa officer collected all concerning docs including visa application. And he told me to wait for about 4 weeks.
After app. 4 weeks, I received two letters:
- one from ABH to pick-up the eAT and
- second one regarding PIN no.

I did not have any interview.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/09/12 19:34 en respuesta a max leo.
I had applied for NE under "hochqualifizierte" category and was asked to appear personally for a second time after submitting the application. This is what I meant by "interview". This took place 4 weeks after submitting the application. Finger prints etc were taking during this. 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/10/12 22:38 en respuesta a Nirmal Sasidharan.
Hello all,

A short update on my eAT status. It took exactly 3 weeks after application till I got the PIN letter from Bundesdrückerei and 5 more days until I got the letter from ABH to collect the eAT. So it fits the general requirement for 3-4 weeks.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/11/12 15:38 en respuesta a Nirmal Sasidharan.
Hi all,
My experience on obtaining eAT, incl. Niederlassungserlaubnis process, completed in 3 weeks. After one week I have received PIN & PUK numbered letter from Bügeramt, stating that the eAT card has been prepared and send to Ausländeramt (Frankfurt am Main) to verify & approval. After 10 days, I have received following letter from Bügeramt to collect the eAT card. Even though the foreign officials said to wait for 6-8 weeks, In total took about 3 weeks.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott