Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: spouse visa

Alternar
Respuesta
30/06/12 8:04 en respuesta a divya r.
Visa Processing usually takes anywhere between 3-6 months. I think they may also ask for marriage certificate verification, a letter will be sent. It depends case to case. In my wife's case they had rejected visa after 4 months of application, i had got married after few months  i came to Germany. The reason they quoted was that a Person should complete 2 years in Germany before he/she can bring partner on dependent VISA. But hopefully this wont happen to u.

Until and unless u get a clear cut VISA status and letter from VISA consulate about the status you cannot apply for tourist visa. It isn't a very quick process.

Wish u all the very best.
+1 (1 Voto)

Respuesta
1/07/12 9:17 en respuesta a divya r.
I totally agree with what vinodn has mentioned. The results vary from case to case. If you explore this forum you can see scenarios where people have waited months together for visa approval and there have been a lucky few who have got approval within a month's time. Also it depends on where in Germany you are traveling to and the officer in charge handling your case.

From what I read in the German Mission site, http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3241714/Daten/1588152/fz_spouse.pdf

"Once again, we would like to point out that the visa process might take 8 to 12 weeks (without the
verification process). Applications should, therefore, be submitted at least 3 months prior to the intended
departure for Germany. Simultaneous applications for visiting visa in order to “bridge” the processing time of
the employment visa cannot be entertained. Visa for tourist or visiting purposes cannot be converted into
residence permits after arrival in Germany."

One suggestion is to get the HR of your husband's company to help get in touch with the person processing you visa at local ABH Germany to see what is holding back your visa processing approval.

Hope all works well for you! emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18