Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Einbuergerung for wife

Alternar
Einbuergerung for wife
Respuesta
4/08/08 10:09
Hi,

What is the einbuergerung rules for wife ? If someone has einbuergerung already then how long does it take for his wife to get einbuergerung? what are necessary things required to do it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/08/08 13:28 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
Hi,
First to your nearest Einbuergerung and find out yourself.She have to go through the complete process. ZDF + New Exam (New rule which was passed some months back). She have to prove her basic language skills.It also depends on the Beamter who will process her application.

BR
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/08/08 16:28 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
Hi,
Are there anybody from Hessen ( Frankfurt ) who has practicxal experience on that ? Thanks in advance for your answer.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/08/08 17:08 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
Time frame is the same for any application. No jumping the queue for partners of German citizens as far as i know. Why dont you visit the office and get more information?

http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/detail.php?id=2778&_ffmpar[_id_inhalt]=58248
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/08/08 14:53 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
My wife and I just submitted our application (we are near Duesseldorf), so some info might be useful for you:

1. wife has to pass all those tests (language, integration, now also Einbuergerungstest);
2. she must have lived in Germany for 4 years;
3. you have been married for at least 2 years;

One important point: if you don't apply together (miteinbuergern) and you get citizenship first, then she has to wait for 2 years before she can apply, because you have to be german citizen for 2 years; of course, if she by herself already fulfills the requirement (e.g been staying for more than 7 years, with job and salary), she can apply anytime.

Hope this info helps a little bit.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/08/08 21:19 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
Hi pathos06,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Basically I was looking for this key information which you mentioned. Could you please tell me what kind of language certificate needed for that ? Is that B1 certificate or higher ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/08/08 14:34 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
I think B1 is already ok; my wife graduated from a German university, so they just asked her to show DSH certificate.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/11/08 14:16 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
@pathos06
Do you have the link to this key information, it is easy to talk to Allien with law refernce
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/01/09 10:34 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
Last week I received a letter stating that I can collect my Urkunde. My wife also applied with me (miteinbuergern) but she has been told that she has to wait till October (completion of 4 years) to get the citizenship because she got her first residence permit (aufenthalserlaubnis) stamped in Germany in October.

But we were thinking that she should be eligible to get CTZ in May because she did her Anmeldung in Germany (with the spouse visa she received in India) in May. So the question is whether it should counted from date of Aufenthalserlaubnis stamping or from Wohnanmeldung?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/01/09 11:22 en respuesta a Mamun Kabir.
@Vicky:

It is counted from first residence permit (aufenthalserlaubnis) stamped in passport.

@ For All:

here is the link to detail official information regarding einbuergerung:

http://www.bundesregierung.de/Webs/Breg/DE/Bundesregierung/BeauftragtefuerIntegration/Einbuergerung/einbuergerung.html
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott