Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Visa Refusal by German Embassy in Delhi

Alternar
Visa Refusal by German Embassy in Delhi
Respuesta
16/12/11 13:29
I was denied Tourist Visa,after I appealed I got an reply for one & a helf months from the Embassy. All the documents suggested by VFS were complete, but it depends on the interviewer too. The lady was too short tempered, she didnt want to listen only. It was on only her mood to give the visa or not to give. I have never come across to such a rude person before who was representing a country, is this the way Indians are treated.More shocking is that she too was Indian working for German Embassy. After my appeal was accepted , i was not given a deadline as to till when i can plan my visit to Germany. Now, they are denying the visa. is there any way out which can help in this issue, especially when the Embassy is involved. There is no way we can contact the Embassy or talk to someone. Are there these kind of people who take Visa interviews, sacring and shouting on people.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/12/11 13:43 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
>>I was denied Tourist Visa,after I appealed I got an reply for one & a helf months from the Embassy. All the documents suggested by VFS were complete, but it depends on the interviewer too.

That is true for all the embassies in the world

>>is this the way Indians are treated.More shocking is that she too was Indian working for German Embassy.

There is your answer. Make a written complaint per post about the person to the consular general.

Did u apply on your own or through a travel operator? You have more chance of getting a tourist visa if you go through a reputed tour like thomas cook etc, where they have a proper itinerary, bookings etc.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/12/11 16:46 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
Hi,

I can understand, how bad it feels. My parents hesitate to visit me in Germany due to the reason that they would have to visit embassy again and see those(some) rude faces. I can write complete story here but lets come to the point.

- Whats your age? Are you single?
- Did you get invite from someone living in Germany or did you apply on your own?
- Are you working?

You can write Email to the embassy. I did it when my student visa was rejected in year 2002 due to someelse's mistake.

Regards
Tony

PS: Do not generalize. If 2 Russian women were harrased (unfortunately) in India, does not mean that will happen with every forgiener there. Indian woman, in India behaved rude with Indian in German embassy. Shit happens here too..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/12/11 11:07 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
It is sad...

But my experience with mumbai embassy for Tourist & employment visa was very nice & they were very helpful.

Did u get the reason Why that was denied??

>>>>
It was on only her mood to give the visa or not to give.

I am sure if everything is perfect then you should get the visa.

Dave
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/12/11 14:21 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
alot of Indians get tourist visa to come to EU and stay here permanently, working in Pizzeria or cleaning toilets until their asylum application is approved. So the German embassy reserves the right to deny any applicant which smells fishy!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/01/12 11:03 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
Hi,

Am sorry vmishra, but it sound a little offensive or may be I got it wrong. Cleaning toilet and working in a pizzeria is not wrong as long as it is legal and not criminal. Asylum is not a privilage but a human right.

"And lot of Indian who stay here.."

I doubt the word a "lot"..but even if they are here then it is because of Indians like us who could not provide better enviornment to other Indians so that they could stay, progress and live a better life in India but rather they prefer to stay illegal here.

And till today I have invited 3 friends from India + my family once and all of them applied to embassy in Delhi. There was never a problem.

Ciao
Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/01/12 15:06 en respuesta a Rashmi Bhatia.
Its better and might be helpful to you if you discuss about the papers you submitted.

May I ask the same questions again?

- Whats your age? Are you single?
- Did you get invite from someone living in Germany or did you apply on your own?
- Are you working?
- How you earn your bread? In which profession you are into?
- Did you show sufficient money in your account while applying or some property?
- Did you plan to visit Germany alone or with family?
- Did you try coming in contact with embassy and ask them the reason for your refusal?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott