Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: anyone registered for Einbürgerungtest?

Alternar
Dear all,
any of you already registered with einbürgerungtest? what date and which place?
Would be helpful to know the earliest dates available in Bayern (approx 200km umkries around Münich). Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/09/08 8:45 en respuesta a subir subir.
I heard that the Volkshochschule are conducting the tests.

Can someone else confirm this? Has anyone registered in Berlin so far?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/09/08 13:41 en respuesta a subir subir.
Yes, VHS is conducting the test. I registered (online) for the test in October. Pls check it on your local VHS websites.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/09/08 14:49 en respuesta a subir subir.
@Vicky

I could not find the link on my VHS website (Berlin). I looked in a couple of regions and could not find the link.

Could you let us know which state you are applying from? Also, if you can post the link that you use for the online anmeldung, it would be great.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/03/09 14:34 en respuesta a subir subir.
I am sitting for eiburgeungtest sometimes in April and I am confident of passing the text untill yesterday that i found another Questions on net that are different to the 300 + 100 questions that i have been learning for some time. My question is that, are there many version of the 300 questions like 100 q for diffrent regions? And if Yes how could one know the right one to learn? I downloaded my own 300 version from http://www.i-punkt-projekt.de/downloads/einbuergerungstest-lernkarten.pdf. All usefull information will be apreciated.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/03/09 12:11 en respuesta a subir subir.
Hi,

I did the test 2 weeks ago, well scored 33 on 33 after sitting 3 minutes before the questions, it was quite easy in fact. My wife did the test yesterday, went out after 5 minutes and told me she doesn't think to have made a mistake, so I don't know one who had failed the test till now.

You can find the official questions on http://oet.bamf.de/pls/oetut/f?p=514. The link would have been given to you when you registered at the VHS.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/03/09 20:09 en respuesta a subir subir.
"33 after sitting 3 minutes"

I managed 33 in 2,5 Minutes without a mistake. I would be interested to know whether someone managed it faster.. ;)
The lady who was overseeing the exam, was quite surprised as I stood up and gave the exam paper back. She thought, I had a question regarding the exam but didn't expect that I was already done with it. ;)

The exam was a clear insult to my intelligence. But it had to be done..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3