Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Re: unbezahlt urlaub

Alternar
unbezahlt urlaub
Respuesta
17/03/06 13:43
Hi,
I want to go my home country for a 7 weeks unpaid holiday.
My company agreed to it but dont know how are the rules applied for a foriegner.
like 1) social insurance
2) health insurance

they want to deregister me but doubtful about my visa status if they do so.
I am working in germany for the last 2 years and as student for 2 years.
Please share any of your experiences or info.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/03/06 21:10 en respuesta a balu v.
why do they want to unregister you at all? :o
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/03/06 14:28 en respuesta a balu v.
In short:
Tell us what is written in your visa:
is it binded to firma and job or not.

if it is binded to job (ic company name is in visa) than you will lose visa and after getting back in D your visa will be invalid.

If it is not binded than no problems
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/03/06 14:32 en respuesta a balu v.
you don't need to deregister if you are just going on holiday, as long as you keep your flat in Germany.

deregistering is very bad indeed for residence purposes.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/03/06 16:33 en respuesta a balu v.
Hi thanks to all for replying.
I mean de register means that only to the job not in the rathaus. Deregister so that they no need to pay things like social insurance, work insurance, health insurance.

my visum is like this

" Selbstandige erwerbstatigkeit oder vergleichbare unselbstandigkeit erwerbstatigkeit nicht gestattet;
unselbstandige erwerbstatigkeit nur gemass gultiger arbeitsgenehmigung gestattet".

my visa is until 2009.

they want to deregister because they are afraid that after such a long holiday, I am not going to return back. ;-))
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/03/06 2:28 en respuesta a balu v.
"Deregister so that they no need to pay things like social insurance, work insurance, health insurance."

they pay for social insurance, work insurance, health insurance accordingly to the salary you received from them. if you get 0,00 EUR salary then social insurance, work insurance, health insurance in you case cost 0,00 EUR. considering that you have a right to be away 6 months in a year without speaking with immigration office, WHY do they want to unregister you?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/03/06 11:05 en respuesta a balu v.
@
Yes this is also puzzling me that is the reason why I posted here. I have slowly understood that they are saying this for some other reason. I think this is a carrot and stick method. They want me to start and finish a urgent project before I go home.
Do you think I will be getting BE with my visa status. I am student from 2002 march. and in july 2004 I started working on Greencard.
by this march 18 i completed 4 years in germany.
I dont know how they will count the student time for this 4 years.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/03/06 14:52 en respuesta a balu v.
they will probably not count the student time in 5 years for NE. (you need 5 not 4)
but you can try your luck
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18