Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Student visa rejected!!!

Alternar
Respuesta
16/07/11 17:14 en respuesta a sajid mahmud.
Maybe,he sent his acceptance letter a little too late to the university, and when they(Ausländerbehörde) enquired, might have received a negative answer.....this happend once with my friend and was the reason for his rejection...... I would start of by asking the university "did they(Ausländerbehörde) really enquire abt his admission......"
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/07/11 14:21 en respuesta a sajid mahmud.
Hi,
I asked here by relevant auslanderbehorde by email about visa and he told me on phone that islamabad embassy did not sent document for approval here in germany and have made decision on his own. Anyway one can't ask explanation from embassy.I feel it unfair for a person to be rejected without any reason, now he will have to explain in every embassy why his visa was rejected and he does not know the reason and has done nothing wrong.

Regards.

Mahmud.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/11 17:29 en respuesta a sajid mahmud.
Hello Mahmud,

almost same thing happened to me due Mis-coordination between Embassy and Ausländerbehörde. Was sad what they did. I got my admission posponed and applied again in next semester. Meanwhile I visited Germany for bussiness purpose too and both the times I got visa without problem.

Ask him to try his luck again. Unfortunately I have to call it luck because the actual reason of reject is known either to Embassy or to God.

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Student visa rejected
Respuesta
27/09/11 16:42
Hi,
My close relative want to study in Germany and got admission in university but embassy rejected visa without giving any reason. Now if he apply to other countries they will ask why German embassy rejected. I am computer professional and have made VE/sponsorship letter for my relative. He had already compelete funds to support the education.
I will like to know what can I do that my relative get visa. He is serious about studies. I am also German citizen. Like visitor visa there exist EU visa codes where you can ask Embassy to give reason of rejection and they are by law supposed to give reason. I will like to know if we can ask embassy to give reason of student visa rejection. Is there exist any legal enforcement for German embassy to give reason, because they are not reacting to our letters.

Also can some one give some address of German Authorties where I can I write and expect some help as German Citizen.

It is very frustrating and de-motivating to be rejected without any reason.

Regards.

mahmud
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3