Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: GMX Vertrag and Bill Issue

Alternar
GMX Vertrag and Bill Issue
Respuesta
3/09/10 18:37
Hi
A friend of mine opened gmx email account. There was a checkbox "Automatically convert my account to premimum account" checked already and was in German.
As a stupidity he clicked on agreed and entered his bank and residence information. After that he never used GMX.
Now after 3 months, he got a bill of 30 Euros and 30 euros for next 6 month, in total 60 Euros.

Now issue is, he never got any confirmation letter from them about contract niether he used that account. Mean I can made an account for anyone if I know his bank konto number and address and he will get billed automatically after 3 months.

May be some of you encountered the same or similar situation. Should he pay or there is otherway round to get from this mess ?

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/09/10 18:44 en respuesta a Zeeshan Javeed.
He has to pay, no other option.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/09/10 19:26 en respuesta a Zeeshan Javeed.
@raj,
Thanks.

but I heard that for money and vertrags matter, the company have to send a written contract as well or atleast double confirm by some other means.

What if someone else put mine details there ??
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/09/10 3:28 en respuesta a Zeeshan Javeed.
Your friend can search for "gmx abzocke" in the intenet. Looks like it is commonly occuring. Best bet is to either contact a verbraucherzentral and ask for advice or pay the money, cancel the contract with the next possible date and take it as a lesson.

>>What if someone else put mine details there ??

Until and unless you have provided the information yourself, there is no possible way to put your complete name, address and bank account correctly.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/09/10 7:36 en respuesta a Zeeshan Javeed.
Thanks Raj.

I have asked my friend to write them and raise the issue of Hidden factor regarding the premium service and also his ignorance regarding the paid service.
An update ... they never asked any bank information only the address which he provided earnestly.
Will update the outcome if he decided to go legal against them.

Thanks anyways. It was helpful, especially the search key word.

Regards
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3