Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

am i eligible for NE?

Umschalten
am i eligible for NE?
Antwort
01.04.08 17:16
Hello to all,

Presently I have a BE visa. Till now I paid 60+ months rente (incl. student time and job time). BAMF also gave me the letter stating that I paid 60+ months rente.
Am I eligible for applying D-EG or EG visa?

Thank you
sinu
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: am i eligible for NE?
Antwort
01.04.08 17:44 als Antwort auf ka sr.
See yourself if you are eligible

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.04.08 19:07 als Antwort auf ka sr.
Hi Raj,

for NE its mentioned like this:
er seit fünf Jahren die Aufenthaltserlaubnis besitzt,

for D-NE its mentioned like this:
er sich seit fünf Jahren mit Aufenthaltstitel im Bundesgebiet aufhält (with 60 mn rente)

so for that 2nd case am i Eligible right?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.04.08 20:30 als Antwort auf ka sr.
yes, but only half of student time is counted
see 9b for details.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.08 02:26 als Antwort auf ka sr.
Hi Raj,

yes you are right.
thank you for giving help, while solving my dought.

bye
sinu
0 (0 Stimmen)

Eligibility for NE and residence in other EU member states
Antwort
16.04.08 03:14 als Antwort auf ka sr.
Question: Eligibility for NE and residence in other EU member states

Hi all,
I am a lucky or unlucky foreigner from third world country. Currently working full time in Berlin on an unlimited work contract.

Here is a good link but in German: http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html

I have been working Oct2000-Oct2002 full time (paid taxes and made social contributions) in Republic of Lithuania (which is also an EU and Schengen state)
and
then moved to Germany for studies where Oct2002-Dec2005 I have studied (visas § 16), as far as I know: half of this period can be included.

Since Jan2006 I'm working full time, paying all taxes and social contributions/obligations. My current visa (according § 18) is till Jan 2010.

My question is:
1) Am I eligible to have Niederlassungserlaubnis?
2) Can we calculate period of other EU states to complete/fulfill the 5 years period?
3) Do I get any special right in the context of bringing my immediate family members (from outside EU state, like wife and kid below 3 year of age)?

please reply me with reference to the law so that I could apply for such a privilege as NE.

Thank you for your attention and time.
If any question please post at khota.online @ gmail.com (please remove spaces around @)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.04.08 12:39 als Antwort auf ka sr.
I have been working Oct2000-Oct2002 full time (paid taxes and made social contributions) in Republic of Lithuania (which is also an EU and Schengen state)

>>Makes no difference for NE in Germany. But probably you can transfer the pension amount into German pension

My question is:
1) Am I eligible to have Niederlassungserlaubnis?
>> Eligible for NE in Jan 2011
>> Eligible for Daueraufenthalt-EG in ($CALCULATE$) from the rule in
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9a
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9b

2) Can we calculate period of other EU states to complete/fulfill the 5 years period?

>>Thank god NO

3) Do I get any special right in the context of bringing my immediate family members (from outside EU state, like wife and kid below 3 year of age)?

>> Also NO
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.04.08 13:01 als Antwort auf ka sr.
"1) Am I eligible to have Niederlassungserlaubnis?", no, §9 (4) 3 of the link you have given.

"2) Can we calculate period of other EU states to complete/fulfill the 5 years period?", no, §9 (2) 1 and 3 of the link you have given.

"3) Do I get any special right in the context of bringing my immediate family members (from outside EU state, like wife and kid below 3 year of age)?", no special right, just the "normal" rights that someone has to bring his family.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18