Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Business Visa (I am Student)

Umschalten
Business Visa (I am Student)
Antwort
25.06.05 19:19
Hi,

My name is Hasnain and studing Bio Medical Engineering.

My Uncle is German National and has his own Firm (GmbH) in Hamburg. He has transferred his Firm Ownership to me.

Please tell me:

1. Can I apply for Business Visa while staying in Germany?

2. How long will it take to get the Business Visa?

3. The Chances of getting Business Visa.

4. A little bit information about application process.

Thanks and Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Business Visa (I am Student)
Antwort
27.06.05 17:28 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Hi!

What does "transferred his firm ownership to me" mean? Are you "geschäftsführungsberechtigter Gesellschafter or Geschäftsführer" of the GmbH now? If yes and you already stay in Germany, maybe you should apply for "Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Ausübung einer selbständigen Tätigkeit". Normally you have to apply for business visa from abroad.

Regards
Sabine
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.06.05 12:30 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
hai,
one of my friend who completed his masters wants to convert his student visa to business visa.
so i want to know whether is it possible, and what is the procedure if it is.
and one more thing i have th visa with Erwerbtatig erlaubt, we want to open a small software company.
if the business visa is not possible can i hire him like an employee.
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.06.05 13:03 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Bussines visa is almost imposible.
You should have milion euro for it.
He can work for you but only if he gets work visa and to get it you have to show that no other german fits in this job description.
If some german fits they will not give him visa because you can take german guy for the job.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.06.05 19:22 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Hi Sabine,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

At moment I am "geschäftsführungsberechtigter Gesellschafter" but not "Geselschafstführer".

As stated above in one reply, one needs one million Euro to apply for business Visa. The turnout of our firm is around 0.75 Million per year, but surely I cannot show one million Euro in my account.

Our firm is established for the last 4 years. Therefore, now please advise what to do?

Secondly, I have been staying in Germany for the last 8 years. If I go abroad (say Pakistan) and then apply, will my last 8 years counted (normally, if one stays in Germany for 8 years, and then marries, he can immediately apply for Passport).

Thirdly, one of my friend applied for marriage and he got the date of 6 month ahead. But during this time his status has also been changed and he is allowed to work full time. Is such type of change of status is also enough to apply for the Passport?

Thanks and Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.06.05 19:33 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Hello mutazalzaluz,

If you have already stayed here for 8 years you are allowed to get German Nationality and passport. According to the new rules it is even better with only 7 years (provided you know the language). You dont have to get married to get German Passport. Also most of ur problems will vanish if u have German Passport and what is preventing you from applying for that?

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.06.05 00:14 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Thanks Rajesh for the reply.

I have been residing here for the last 8 years, but I was told that in order to apply for Passport, I have once to change my present Student Status Aufenhaltsbewilligung, while in order to apply for Passport, it has to be changed atleast once to Bewilligung.

May be you able to tell more about new conditions.

Thanks and Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.06.05 12:57 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
it is true.
first you need one working visa. then you can ask for citizenship.
To get working visa you need job in D.

Best would be to get lawyer from beginning.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.06.05 13:04 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
I do not get it.
Your uncle has german citizenship and he transfered firma to you?
Are you sure you can own german firma without german citizenship?

Way I would do is:
1.Let the firma in uncles ownership
2.Get job in this firma and with this job you can get working visa for De
3.Get german citizenship-you allready have 8 years and working visa
4.Than transfer firma to you

But anyway you need lawyer that is god with company ownership laws and Ausländer law.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.06.05 18:05 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
Thanks all for the replies.

Firstly, please advise me any good lawyer in Hamburg, who is good with Job Permit in D and ausläander law.

Secondly, our firma deals in Home Textil (Heimtextil). The goods are imported from Pakistan (again produced by my family) and then they are sold here.

We already have two Germans working for us in the firm.

How would it be possible for me to apply for Job Permit in the firm while I am a student here.

Thanks and Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.06.05 19:43 als Antwort auf Asim Hasnain.
m:
"How would it be possible for me to apply for Job Permit in the firm while I am a student here."

Why should it be a problem? Problem is how can someone have company in D with student visa.

I am working in D with GC and studing at the same time. Why would that be a problem.
It is clear that I can not work 100% and study 100% but somehow I can combine both.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott