Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job,Visa,Marriage

Umschalten
Job,Visa,Marriage
Antwort
13.10.08 16:39
Hi Friends,

Please suggest me what would be the best way for the following situation:

I am working here in an IT company. My girlfriend too has a job until end of this month. We are travelling to our home country and getting married next month and will be coming back 1 month after that.

1. As my GF (studied here) work visa is about to expire she needs a temp. visa for our come back. What kind of visa she can apply for?. (Job seeker visa??).
2. After we come back what are the procedures for getting a dependent visa (to convert my GFs temp. visa to dependent visa).

Your suggestions required.

Thanks in advance,

- Ice
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Job,Visa,Marriage
Antwort
13.10.08 17:21 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
>>1. As my GF (studied here) work visa is about to expire she needs a temp. visa for our come back. What kind of visa she can apply for?. (Job seeker visa??).

So she already has a work permit? How long has she worked in germany? Because you can get the extension here for whatever visa she previously had and then after marriage change to dependent visa according to circumstances. Only converting visitors visa to a dependent visa is not possible inside germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 18:04 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
Hi Raj,

Thanks for your quick response.

She is working for the past six months as an employee after three and half years as a student. So what kind of temporary visa can we apply for as she wont be having any job after October.

-Ice
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 18:14 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
when is her visa getting over? If before the end of this month then just go now and get it extended and pray they dont ask you for a letter stating your GF is still employed. If not they will most probably give a fictionsbeschiningung with which you may travel to your home country and after coming back change to the dependent visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 18:29 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
Visa is Till end of Jan 2009. but the contract is getting over by end of this month and they are not gonna extend it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 19:20 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
Then the visa should be valid till you come back from your wedding. Then change it to dependent visa in Jan.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 20:38 als Antwort auf Ice Spice.
do you mean it wont be a problem even she dont have a job but visa we could re-enter Germany. Isn't it illegal?.

-Ice
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18