Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Beschäftigung gestattet

Umschalten
Beschäftigung gestattet
Antwort
18.05.05 17:21
Dear all,
I have been working in Germany since May 2001, as GC and I am still with the same company. My Aufenthaltserlaubnis had a line at the bottom which makes me bound to my company and to IT domain to work. I went today to the ABH, and now I have a new Auflage which says: Beschäftigung gestattet. Selbständige Beschäftigung nicht gesattet. I think this is a good step that I am no longer bound to my company and to IT domain to work. I asked the officer there about the NE. She told me to come 3 months before my 5 years finish to apply but I need to show them a job contract. My problem now is that I have a limited contract at my company, and my company is a research institute so they give only contract for 5 years, even for German engineers. It might be possible to get a 6th year. Is my new auflage enough for my company to show them that my Arbeitserlaubnis is unbefristet? (My Aufenthaltserlaubnis still has the expiry date on 30.04.2006). Do you think 1 year contract after the 5 years is enough to get the NE or I need also unbefristet job-contract?

Thanks for any comments and answers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Beschäftigung gestattet
Antwort
18.05.05 18:05 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
You can use the BMI letter which we have received to show your employer that your work permit is unlimited. You can also try to ask the ABH to give you written confirmation that your work permit is unlimited.

1 year contract could be just enough for NE, unlimited is however always better. For you too; when you get NE you also have to earn for your living :-).

Nobody here cannot tell you how your company will react. It all comes down on your value in the company, if you are valuable worker then they will do everything to keep you working for them. If they don't want you anymore then you cannot expect any help at all.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott