Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working in GErmany

Working in GErmany
Antwort
15.02.11 17:01
I have an offer letter from my current organization branch office in Germany(not secondment). This is completely a local contact and my office in India has nothing to do with it.

I am a SAP skilled employee with 8 year of experience and Bachelor degree in arts and PG diploma in Business management along with it I have completed all levels In German besides lived in Germany for couple of years.

I have salary offer of 80K. I am confused how should I start the visa process ? German company has already forward my case to German federal council(arbeitsamt).

Can you please inform me what kind of residence permit I am going to get and duration ?

Do eligible for the nidderlassung (permanent permit)?

How long will it take to get the approval form arbeitsamt ?

I have to join in next 40 days due to the work requirement and I am totally confuse whether I should resign here first /start canceling my local contracts ect..

Thanks for your help.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18