Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job Change - ABH experience

Umschalten
Job Change - ABH experience
Antwort
08.03.05 11:38
Hi,

I've been today at ABH in München to announce them that from the 1st April I have a new job.
But surprise. They told me that is not needed to do something and only after I have a new house in Munchen I must come to announce them. I was totally confused and I asked 3 different beamters, but all of them told me the same thing.
I even asked whether it is possible to start working from 1 April without work permit and they confirmed.
I mention that my visa is not tied to a company and I work in Germany since March 2001.
Anyway, that is strange for me because my experience is totally different by the problems faced by other GC holders on this forum.

Regards,
Marius
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Job Change - ABH experience
Antwort
08.03.05 12:28 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
Hi,Im a Greencardler working since Dec 2000 and I hv changed my job in the last week of january 2005 and went to Ausländeramt in the last week of Feb 2005 for change of my visa to my new employer. The people didnt know what to do and made me wait outside for 20 mins and then they called me inside and told me that they spoke to Arbeitsamt people and asked me to get a proof of payment of Social security since Dec 2000 till date. They said if I can show them the required, they can change my visa and then I can work for any employer and can do any kind of job not only IT. I took the required docus and they have changed my visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 12:39 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
Hi Marius,

then the game is on.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 14:01 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
In that case if "Nobody" lets me to use itemoticon we have a good example of "1000 watches show 1000 different hours".
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 14:16 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
@Marius,

Consider yourself lucky!. I hope all future job changers have the same amount of luck.

Regards
AB
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 15:46 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
I am also in Munich but however I am currently having a different experience. Where in Munich are you ?

Kreisverwaltungsreferat München or Landratsamt München ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 16:17 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
@Cedomir

Hey Cedo. It doesn´t matter where he is.

He had no problem because he had no firma in his vissum. This could be our goal.

Marius, you lucky boy!!!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 16:24 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
I am stupid. It doesnt matter because he got his visa somewhere else.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 16:28 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
Yes I understand.

but if you have Firma name in your Vissum, then you are in the same situation than Plamen.

If you don´t have firma name you have to contact Marius

One way or another, good luck boy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 16:30 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
@Marius

I understand that your residence permit is not bound to a specific company. May I ask whether you have a clause like "Erlischt mit Beendung der Tätigkeit". or Would you mind posting the exact clause written on your residence permit ? so GCs having similar clauses on their RP can hope for the best during their ABH visits.

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 20:12 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
OK, here goes mine:
-------------------------------------------------
Nebenbestimmungen: Nur gültig für eine Tätigkeit gem. §1 (IT-AV) und gem. gültiger Arbeitserlaubnis bis zur Höchstdauer von 5 Jahren.
-------------------------------------------------
Other than no 2nd sticker, and none of the messages that Lacrima gave.

Working without stops more than 3 years. So what to do now ? Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 20:17 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
Hi,

Now, I am back home. Yes Lacrima, in my passport is stated "Die Aufenthaltsgenehmigung erlischt mit beendigung der beschäftigung gem §1 ITAV". However, even with this clause I got unemployment money and I think that most of the GC holders have that written on their visa.

Regards,
Marius
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.03.05 20:23 als Antwort auf Marius Huianu.
@Cedomir

Kreisverwaltungsreferat München
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3