Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Internship Visa

Umschalten
Internship Visa
Antwort
27.08.10 11:16
Hi,

I have an internship in Berlin for three months and the company has applied for a work permit in Berlin and asked me to apply for the visa in German embassy in India. The first 3 months is probationary and it might be extended to one year. Does any one know which visa I should apply for? Is it possible that I apply for a short term 3 months visa and then extend it in Germany to one year, or should I apply for the long term visa with residence permit ?

Regards,
Jeffy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Internship Visa
Antwort
27.08.10 13:12 als Antwort auf me me.
Call the VFS office or the consulate in India to ask the questions. Most probably you will need to apply for workpermit to do internship in germany if you are not a student in germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.10 14:14 als Antwort auf me me.
I checked with VFS and they told I can apply for the employment visa, and as far as I know it goes to Germany for approval, but my company has already applied for the work permit and want to make this faster by faxing the work permit to the consulate. And that the application does not have to go to Germany for work permit approval.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.10 15:02 als Antwort auf me me.
If your company has the workpermit approved, then ask them for a copy and attach to your visa applications.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott