Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Some help about visum status

Umschalten
Some help about visum status
Antwort
15.10.05 22:44
I would apretiate some of your opinion and help about future visa issue according folowing status.
- 5 years exactly in DE
- No job
- Documents already submited for NE before 2 months but no answer. (Arbeitgeber already then issued the Arbeitbescheinigung and Confirmation for future need in company but in meantime give Kündigung)
- Present visum valid more 4 weeks (and fulfill 5 years in DE)
- Not registered under Arbeitsamt (with posibilitys to registered)
- Arbeitsgenehmigung - no more valid because 5 years validity already end.
- Arbeitsamt answer that are not any more obligated after 5 years to issued any more Arbeitsgenehmigung because the Ausländer fulfil 5 years status and their are obligated to issued Arbeitgenehmigung only till 5 years.

I assume that I can not get NE, but what about normal visum verlangerung without any conditions or what ever?
Like Ofenthalt valid for any kind of job for 1 or 2 or 3 years maybe?
Thanks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Some help about visum status
Antwort
16.10.05 12:33 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hi Max,

I know about a guy who got unemployed and applied for starting a company to work as self employed, He was issued temporary visa and gov use to support him.He was safe for 1 year.

Later he applied for new job and got new visum.

For starting a new company u need to have a business plan and this was done by one of my german friend,.

I am not sure what will exact happen in ur case but i think u should be safe.

Cheers,pac
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18