Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Umschalten
NE baba
Antwort
10.11.07 15:45
Hello all,

I have completed 7 years stay in germany and have NE.

1, Can i apply for citizenship or do i need to wait for 8 years .

2, I never did any german courses. What course certificate i should have. Integrating course should i do.

3,My wife joined me with spouse visa,She been given a visa for 2 years and asked to do integration course . Is she elgible for NE after finishing her course.

Regards
pac
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE baba
Antwort
12.11.07 13:14 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
If you are already 7 years in De, you can apply for Einbürgerung. You need to do orientierungs course and pass it. It is a 30 hours course with exam. You need to pass this. Then go to the Einbürgerungsamt! Then the Thema ist erledigt.

Viel Erfolg
MK
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.11.07 13:40 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@mk

You are wrong. To apply with 7 year limit one has to give the Integration Course certificate. Only Orientation Course certificate is not enough as the language criteria also has to be proved. Language criteria is satisifed if one has done done ZD or some Uni or FH Degree in germany. There is still some confusion if courses done in English leading to graduation are considered.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.11.07 14:00 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@mk

Raj is right. Apart from 30 hours of Orientierungskurs and Zertifikat Deutsch B1, you also need Abschlusstestbescheinigung gem. § 43 Abs. 3 AufentG from BAMF.

Without this Bescheinigung from BAMF you can not apply for citizenship.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.11.07 14:08 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
1, if i apply now i have to finish the following.How much time all these 3 takes .

a, Orientierungskurs
b, Zertifikat Deutsch B1
c, Integration course

2, if i would apply after 8 years , What are the criteria. how much time it would take.

Regrads
pac
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.11.07 15:04 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
a, Orientierungskurs
>> Takes 30 Hours (Hour is actually 45 mins and takes 3 weeks to complete with a weekend course)Find from VHS in your area for the next course.

b, Zertifikat Deutsch B1
>> If you are fit enough, you can take in the next possible date.Exams are conducted normally once a month.Registrations are closed one month before the exam.

c, Integration course
>> Factor max 1 month after you have received your ZD and Orientierung Course certificates

2, if i would apply after 8 years , What are the criteria. how much time it would take.

>> Criteria is you dont need this integration course certificate. But maybe asked to prove your german by being asked to read a newspaper and explain to the Beamter. Time to get a GC is from 1 month to many many years. There is no fixed time limit before they have to process your application. So depends mostly on luck on how fast you get it.

If you just finished your 7 year, my suggestion would be to go for the Integration certificate which you can complete within the next 6 months and also reduce 6 months from the processing time.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.11.07 17:14 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
Thanks for detailed answer.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.11.07 14:55 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
, if i would apply after 8 years , What are the criteria. how much time it would take.

>> Criteria is you dont need this integration course certificate. But maybe asked to prove your german by being asked to read a newspaper and explain to the Beamter. Time to get a GC is from 1 month to many many years. There is no fixed time limit before they have to process your application. So depends mostly on luck on how fast you get it.

@Raj

According to some earlier posts in the forum, As per amendment in integration law August 2007, One has to get ZD B-1 Certificate even for applying for CZ after completion of 8 years. Is it true ?

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 00:07 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@goodfaith
No i am not aware of that.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 12:03 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@Raj

Here is the new law w.e.f. 28. August 2007.

"Erforderlich ist ab sofort regelmäßig der Nachweis von mündlichen und schriftlichen Sprachkenntnissen auf dem Niveau der Sprachprüfung zum Zertifikat Deutsch (B 1 des Gemeinsamen Europäischen Referenzrahmens). Dies gilt sowohl für die Anspruchseinbürgerung als auch für die Ehegatteneinbürgerung."

http://www.einbuergerung.de/index2.htm
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 12:33 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@akshay

Thanks for the info.

Since i already have the Intergration course i was too lazy to think about it.

But section 7 is interesting

7. Einbürgerungstest

Neu eingeführt wurde als Voraussetzung für eine Anspruchseinbürgerung der Nachweis über Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse in Deutschland. Diese Kenntnisse müssen jedoch erst bei einer Einbürgerung ab dem 1.9.2008 nachgewiesen werden.

Does it mean if one has Orientierung course, he does not have to do this Einbürgerungstest?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 13:08 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@Raj

Does it mean if one has Orientierung course, he does not have to do this Einbürgerungstest?

After 1.9.2008 everyone has to go through Einbürgerungstest, with or without Orientierungskurs.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 16:57 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@raj
@akshay
One can apply for Einbürgerung with Orientierungskurs bescheinigung. It functions in practice! Some has already got the Einbürgerung! One should just inquire with the local Einbürgerungsamt. Einbürgerungsamt handles things far better than Auslanderamt.

The summary is :

i. 6 years: Zertifikat B1 with well integration (e.g. a job)
ii. 7 Years: Bescheinigung on Integration/Orientierungskurs (with well integration e.g. a job).
iii. 8 years wihtout any of them! (after 09.2008 - a citizenship test)

For all of the cases you must have sufficient Deutsch knowledge.

If anybody has the above things in hands, he should start the process if he wants to!

br
mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.11.07 17:31 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@mk

Here are some corrections....

i. 6 years: Zertifikat Deutsch above B1 level (i.e. B2, C1 or C2) with well integration (e.g. a stable job, member of a local verein, german girlfriend/boyfriend)

iii. 8 years: Zertifikat Deutsch B1 is must.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.11.07 13:28 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
Hi Akshay,
Would you pls post the source of your information on Einbürgerung?

tnx,
Adnan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.11.07 13:46 als Antwort auf Du Pac.
@xadnan

again?

http://www.einbuergerung.de/index2.htm
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7