Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

visa related enquiry

Umschalten
visa related enquiry
Antwort
13.01.07 08:30
I am Nisha and i got married in october . my husband is in germany . I would like to enquire few things regarding the spouse visa procedure
while applying in German embassy in delhi ..
I applied for spouse visa in december . I have got reply from the embassy asking for 15.000 rs for conducting marriage verification which would take around 3 months ..( thts wht they told ).
I would like to aks on what grounds is this marriage verification conducted n what can be the reasons for conducting this verification inspite of the fact that my marriage certificate has been attested my home ministry as well as external ministry . It would be helpful if anyone could give suggestions ...

thanks
nisha
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: visa related enquiry
Antwort
13.01.07 11:31 als Antwort auf sreenisha m.
If u hav got this letter of depositing 15000 rs,means everything is fine from german side.Now they just want to check the authenticity of ur certificates u hav deposited in ur embassy.The detactive from a private agency will inquire all the things,ask u and ur familie some questions. and since u have made everything right(i think so) he will send his positive report to the embassy.I guess they(embassy) know that in india everything can be made with money.thats why they want to have their own inquiry.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott