Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

spouse visa confusion

Umschalten
spouse visa confusion
Antwort
31.08.10 19:33
im so confused with my visa...i am from pakistan but i live in kuwait, my husband is in germany and i have applied for spouse visa from kuwait but the german embassy in kuwait forwarded those documents to pakistan german emb, they have completed all the verification and even sent the documents to auslanderbehoerde in germany, they sent back the completed verification to pakistan, the embassyy in islamabad have sent all the documents to kuwait, but the embassy in kuwait have again sent the documents to germany, meanswhile my husband has changed his job now...im so confused what will happen now...as at the time of 1st verification he was doing his job whch was 4 months before but now he has changed his job and kwt german emb have sent the papers again to germany...any one have the idea what will happpen..if the process taked place from 2 different countries?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: spouse visa confusion
Antwort
01.09.10 11:22 als Antwort auf kiran khan.
Difficult to say what will happen but ABH might give green signal or they wait until the probation period of your husband in new job is over. This is not wise to change job during via process.

Anyhow all the best.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18