Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Umschalten
NE
Antwort
10.01.06 16:41
Dear all
I will complete my 5 years in april and so I will go to apply for the NE soon. We had once here the discussion if one needs a life-long contract to get the NE or if a limnited contract (example: until 2008) is enough to get the NE (for the "sicherung des Lebensunterhalt"...). Does anyone of you have newly experience something new regarding this matter?
Thanks for all replies.
Zash
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE
Antwort
10.01.06 17:40 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
Scheisse beamter in foreign office will know the answer. I don't think someone can give a concrete statement. Most of them ask for a permanent contract. One guy I know survived in Frankfurt having a fixed contract until the end of this year. Some look for atleast 1 year, some for the time ur GC is valid etc etc.. so better to have a permanent contract.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE
Antwort
12.01.06 13:41 als Antwort auf ziad Ashkar.
Thanks babloo for your reply.
Anyone has experience in this and would like to share it? Would be nice.. Thanks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott