Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Child Birth abd Visa from India

Umschalten
Child Birth abd Visa from India
Antwort
18.03.08 17:46
Hello All,

A brief background before my question,

1. My wife is currently pregnant and we are expecting the baby in July.

2. Both my wife and I have our resident permits valid till the first week of November, 2008. Lets say we are currently residing in location X.

3. We will in any case going for an extension as my work contract in my current location is unlimited.

4. If we decide to have our child in India, then my wife needs to travel in April and she should be back before October as that is within 6 months.

Question.

1. If we decide to do that way then I need to apply for my childs visa in India and at this point will the Ausländerbehörde in my current location issue a visa though they see that my wife's visa is valid till November?

2. Approximatley whats the time taken from the date of my application in India to the time we receive the child's visa?

3. What are the documents needed during the time of application of the child's visa in India?

Thank you and looking forward to receiving a response.

Andy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Child Birth abd Visa from India
Antwort
19.03.08 12:21 als Antwort auf Andy Ram.
Discussed in following thread

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/help_child_visa_application

vivek
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7