Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question for NE statatus....

Umschalten
Question for NE statatus....
Antwort
28.11.04 01:12
I am reading all time about NE,PR,AP,BM...and I can not understand (sorry) but nothing...
I need just one simple answe of folowing question...
Last time as I have ask Auslanderbehorde before 7-8 months for my futher status (after 5 years) in Germany...the answer was - nothing afther 5 yearsm you must go.
So I have read that this is changed and after 1.Januar, means that we GC can stay longer in Germany.
My visum finish in the end of September 2005. I am fulfiling 5 years exactly and I have free (unbefristete) 'arbeit vertrag'.The boss from my firma say that they will do all they can to have me in future.
My 'gehalt neto pri jahr' is less then 50k.
About 60 renten and all others things...i do not have any problem, I get exactly 60 months in end of August.
Do I have chance futher to stay and get that NE or shoud I pack my bags and go in sommer next year.
Also, where (if it is not a problem) can I download this official LAW prints from this change and present to 'Auslanderbehorde' that they can giv me NE.
Maybe it is all over same question again...but each time when I find and read that - it is ok....some other sub question are comming in same topic that at the end I can not understand finaly what the issue is.

Hej DVD...ti si pravi advokat za ove stvari pa odgovorimi molimte jer biva to sa NE posle 5 godina ili ne.
Ja licno nemam nameru ni da pomislim da idev odavde ali lepo je brate znati na cemu smo pa da trazim neki drug izlaz...

MAX
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Question for NE statatus....
Antwort
29.11.04 20:09 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
sorry.
max nemas frke.
If your job is certain, than there is no problem.
That AB Beamters do not know a s...
At the moment, GC with job is very hard to get rid off. If you read all my posts you'll see that GClers MUST GET PR.

That Beamters are just ignorant because even with old law GCler could get prolongation, and now with new one, if GCler works he MUST get PR.

So if your Beamter is for nothing ask per phone some other Beamter about things.
It is not easy to fing one that knows his job, but until August 2005 most of them will know it.

here are all foreign laws
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/

with printing it wait because Beamter will have Kurs for new laws.
Even if you print it they would not understand anything. Law is allways written in a difficult manner.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Question for NE statatus....
Antwort
30.11.04 11:34 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
HVALA TI PUNO!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18