Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Caution + lawyer

Umschalten
Caution + lawyer
Antwort
09.09.05 16:03
Hello,
Last February(2005) When I moved to my new flat, I received a paper from my old house agent that everything is in good condition. But after seven months I didn't receive my caution yet. When I moved to old house I paid 2(600Euro) months caution and when my wife came they asked two more months. So total 4 months. I received 2 months caution back in last April(2005). She(Agent) said that she still waiting for final Nebencosten.
And also once, she increased my rent nearly 17% and everything went to kaltmiete. In between, My
old house owner was died and nobody come to old flat yet.

I decide to give her final warning and go with
a lawyer. I am looking for a good lawyer (n.b. I have an insurance.).

Cheers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Caution + lawyer
Antwort
09.09.05 16:40 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
@manshi

Feel free to contact Mr. Lars Kroidl from VPMK lawyer office in Berlin.
www.vpmk.de
or directly
kroidl@vpmk.de
I can kindly recommend Mr. Kroidl as a pleasant and very competent person. I had a simmilar situation and he succeeded to get my "Kaution" back. It is important to contact him before you send any letter to your old Vermieterin, because he can help you with some hints e.g what and how it should be stated in your letter.

Ein schönes Wochenende!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.09.05 20:30 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
Hi, my name is sabine and I am a lawyer, too. Well, I just want to give you some answers concerning your problem with the landlord. First of all: It is not allowed to charge more than 3 nettorents caution § 551 I BGB. Therefore the landlord did not have the right to claim another 2 nettorents after your wife moved in. On the other hand, the landlord is allowed to discount with the additional costs. Normally the time limit is three to six month after termination of the contract. In individual cases it could be longer, but then the landlord must explain why in particular he needs more time. If I understood it right, you moved out in February, therefore it is not far beyond time limit. Well, it is a good plan to write a letter soon and to set a time limit. To play it really safe, you can do it with “Einschreiben- Rückschein”. After the time limit lawyer`s work is the damage caused by delay. But if you have a legal insurence it is not that important.

I guess that the increase of the rent took place before the contract was terminated. Otherwise this would be invalid in complete. I cannot say anything more concerning the increase of the rent, because it depends on your rental contract and different circumstances.

I hope I have helped you so far.

Regards
Sabine
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.09.05 21:02 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
@manshi

Take Lars, do not take Sabine!!!

Just a joke! :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.09.05 22:55 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
I do not want to compete with other lawyers, I just want to give some kind of initial consultation, because this is my job for trust7.

P.S. How can I put smileys?

Nice weekend
regards
Sabine
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.09.05 22:58 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
Hi BiliPiton,

I do not think that this is a joke! I think it is just impolite against Sabine. You do not know her, don't you?

Well, I know both lawyers and both are good! Sabine works for trust7 and Lars Kroidl works for VPMK, which is a partner firm of trust7. That's the difference.

Have a nice weekend. All of you :-)
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.05 11:19 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
It is rude Billypiton!
Sabine has been very kind to give a short comment always in every occasion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.09.05 17:27 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
"P.S. How can I put smileys?"

: + - + ) = :-)
; + - + ) = ;-)
: + - + o = :-o
: + - + ( = :-(

..and when you write, write with a big smile on your face so we all could feel that in your words :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.09.05 12:50 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
I want to apologise to Sabine. Please do not take it personaly - and it was realy a joke nothing more. I'll try to be more patient next time.
I see, it reached some other sense here.

@trust7
Yes, I know Sabine also - by her very good comments and consultation.

Sorry and have a nice day!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.09.05 12:54 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
Hi,

that's okay :-)

Have a nice week! All of you!

Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.09.05 17:15 als Antwort auf S Manalil.
Thanx detlef for stepping in and keeping the spirit of Trust7 alive ... we do need such checkposts like U ...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott