Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

AE extension laws during Arbeitslos

AE extension laws during Arbeitslos
Antwort
13.07.10 16:02
Hi all,

I am currently Arbeitslos and would like to extend my Aufenthaltserlaubnis (AE). Fortunately, I got Arbeitslosengeldbescheid from Arbeitsamt which states that I will be getting Arbeitslosengeld-I (ALG I) till June 2011.

I would like to know whether I am eligible for the extension of AE and if eligible then under which laws (§§). I would like to put forward those laws in front of the Ausländeramt and ask for an extension.

Any pointers towards the corresponding laws would be highly appreciated.

my History

I am Hussain from India, living in Erlangen. I had AE till 31.05.2010 under §18 with "Beschäftigung gestattet" . Currently I have fiktionsbescheinigung till end of 30.09.2010. Moreover I fulfill all the conditions for NE except "Lebensunterhaltung sicher" due to Arbeitslos.

Best Regards,
Hussain.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3