Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Need advise from people working in England

Umschalten
Hi everyone,

I just recently moved to London for work and have a work permit that allows me to work for that particular company.

Since coming here, I have had an opportunity to land a software contract that might lead to starting something of my own.

Again, it is the usual problem of permits and all. Does anyone know what process one has to go about to extending the permit to allow starting own business etc? What is the easiest way? Any loopholes here emoticon

I do have the NE with EG now but it is a shame that it is pretty much useless in UK.

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Need advise from people working in England
Antwort
23.10.06 22:32 als Antwort auf Pankaj Daga.
Hi Xenon,

well, the 'easiest' way would be HSMP if you qualify. If you now hold a job in the Uk it's much easier to get approval. After that, I think there is a loophole where you might be able to register a company in Germany with your NE, and then send yourself as a sole representative on a temporary basis. Might not apply to the Uk, though.

cheers,
-a
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Need advise from people working in England
Antwort
03.07.08 18:59 als Antwort auf Pankaj Daga.
Dear Friend,

I didn't quite understand the reply, but it is extermely important to me. Do you have email address to share?

I am exactly in a situation where I would like to keep HSMP and NE (yet to get NE)

R
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18