Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card - Change of Employer with other conditions - Need Help

Umschalten
Hi,
I am deputed to Germany from India on an assignment through an Indian IT MNC since last 9 months. I am having a valid Resident Card and Work Permit for the same. It is expiring Nov 30. Now I want to change my employer as I have got an offer from a German local company in a different city starting Dec 01. I would like to resign from my Indian company and planning to join the local company here in Germany. However, when i resign from my Indian company, i need to go back to India and complete the resignation formalities. I need help in understanding the following.1) What i need to do now before submit resignation?
- I need to approach Labor / Foreign Office and apply for a change of employment. Anything else i need to complete? Can i resign first and then approach foreign office? Any implications, please describe those. 
2) Since i need to go back to India to complete resignation formalities, Do i need to deregister in Germany? if so, do i need to surrender my blue card? or can i keep it with me?
3) Can i keep my blue card even after resigning from the current company (Indian) and comeback on the same and join the new company starting Dec 01? If so, what i need to do to ensure that i follow all the formalities.
4) Currently i am staying with family. When i approach foreign office for change of employment, how will it impact family members? Will i get a new work permit now itself with validity starting from Dec 01 as the new contract with new company is starting Dec 01?
5) Do i need to go for stamping again when i visit India in Nov? the same applies to family members?

Anybody who faces similar scenario and would be great if they explain how they handled the situation or what is the best way to handle this based on their experience.

Appreciate your help in answering these questions and explain my my rights wherever applicable. 

DesiReddy
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Blue Card - Change of Employer with other conditions - Need Help
Antwort
16.10.16 18:45 als Antwort auf Desi Reddy.
Any response on this will be appreciated...
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Blue Card - Change of Employer with other conditions - Need Help
Antwort
17.10.16 12:10 als Antwort auf Desi Reddy.
Easiest way is to contact local foreign office and get your questions clarified. I can only say that the process is simple and straight forward. You don't have to deregister at all. However, ensure to have a work permit converted before you join new employer. Resignation formalities with Indian company is totally on your hands and per company's terms and conditions. Foreign office does not involve in this at all. Good luck and do update the status to us...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott