Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Got citizenship and left the country!

Umschalten
Got citizenship and left the country!
Antwort
02.10.07 01:37
Hi,

Count begins now!

1. Me.
2. ???

I got citizenship and left the country after three months (i guess the first one) Please this thread is only for COUNTING and nothing more. If you've got any problems / critics / questions, please open new Thread.

Regards,
Perfekt.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Got citizenship and left the country!
Antwort
02.10.07 13:06 als Antwort auf perfekt mr.
@Perfekt

You jerkhead !!! You seem to be really proud of ditching the country that offered you citizenship.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.10.07 18:30 als Antwort auf perfekt mr.
@Akshay,

you shouldnt react like this. Nothing comes for free, He/she lived here for all ~7 years(atleast) and paid taxes and added to the economy. and on top 'Perfekt' still has his rente in DE which is hell lot of money. So, its simply his/her own decision. I agree that he/she should not project this as he cheated the country ( infact he hasnt ). Becuase nothing comes for free, especially in DE. Rest is his destiny.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.10.07 21:32 als Antwort auf perfekt mr.
I agree.

Nobody is *offering* anything in BRD for free. This includes the citizenship. You earn it yourself by paying your taxes and other costs which you are not aware of before you come here and learn from your lawyer after your first year or so emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott