Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Nachpraktikum

Umschalten
Nachpraktikum
Antwort
24.02.06 13:43
Hello all,

I am graduate student in Germany with a arbeit suche visum.I have an offer of nachpraktikum from a company and we have signed the contracts with each other.Though my vertrag says it is Praktikum I would call it nach- since I am doing it after Im done with studies.

My question is if I need to undergo the normal procedure of getting work permit(as that of full time) or could it be simpler possibly?

I have checked the previous forums but not found suitable answers according to the new law

thx in advance,
Ravi
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Nachpraktikum
Antwort
24.02.06 18:10 als Antwort auf Ravi Jan.
I guess it depends on your payment also. Anything above 400€ a month would need a work permit as far as I know
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.06 19:06 als Antwort auf Ravi Jan.
Your case can be seen under BeschV. §2. 1.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschv.html#2

With some good argumentation and with the help of your University from which you just graduated, your "Nachpraktikum" can be done without the need of a work-permit.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.02.06 21:20 als Antwort auf Ravi Jan.
You need the workpermit for Nachpraktikum. Usually it is short process and does not take too much time. You have to do the following:
1.You have to write one letter to ABH, why you want to do Nachpraktikum and fill up the blue form( which you use for Residence permit extension).
2. You can do Nachpraktikum maximum upto two years according to law.
3. You will get permission in 3 weeks, one of my friend got Nachpraktikum visa in 2 weeks.
Good luck and go ahead!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.06 14:01 als Antwort auf Ravi Jan.
Thx for all the replies.In my case the money is more than 400,so I would need a workpermit.I have an appointment with ABH today and I hope it would turn out good.

@lacrima - Since I have time(15 March) I would take the normal procedure.

will keep u updated,
Ravi
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.06 17:27 als Antwort auf Ravi Jan.
I went to the ABH and mentioned my case.They took a copy of my contract papers and said they will fax it to arbeitsamt for further processing.They dont know how much time it might take.

But was surprising,no forms - no letters nothing!!Do I need to fill the forms mentioned before later??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott