Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

urgent help needed spouse visa problem

Umschalten
I am really thanksful to the people in the forum for sugesting me before.

Today i have been told by the Rathus that they will send my wife visa application back to chennai with the condition that they can give visa if chennai german consulate think that my marriage certificate is OK. I called chennai consulate and they told me they will do it with private agaencies.

can anybody faced the same situation and can tell me how much time it take?
I think one of the member Y01 has faced the same but how i can get the mail id of Y01?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: urgent help needed spouse visa problem
Antwort
16.02.05 15:16 als Antwort auf kaushim bangalore.
Sorry man!

I can tell you for sure I wasn´t.

Leider I was never been in India, I´m not indian and mine was a difficult case for the embassy in my country because when I came here was to stay and I brang my wife and a daughter with me.

We did the "family reunion visa" all together, out of Germany and we came together.

Sorry. This time I can´t help you!
0 (0 Stimmen)

urgent help needed spouse visa problem
Antwort
16.02.05 18:17 als Antwort auf kaushim bangalore.
I am really thanksful to the people in the forum for sugesting me before.

Today i have been told by the Rathus that they will send my wife visa application back to chennai with the condition that they can give visa if chennai german consulate think that my marriage certificate is OK. I called chennai consulate and they told me they will do it with private agaencies.

can anybody faced the same situation and can tell me how much time it take?
I think one of the member "iaminfrankfurt" faced the same problem
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: urgent help needed spouse visa problem
Antwort
17.02.05 11:05 als Antwort auf kaushim bangalore.
Yes, it sometimes happens. As thing your approval from Rathaus is OK. This is the most important part of spouse visa processing.
The embassy may engage a lawyer to inquire your marriage. He may go to your house, your wife's house, the marriage registry office, your neighbours' houses, your wife's neighbours' houses to ask if you two were married. Once the lawyer is engaged by the embassy, he can do all the inquiries within 1 day if possible. Your wife can ask the Lawyer (if he is there, to make it fast.
It's always an effective way to push the embassy people for making things fast. Frequent phone calls are one of them.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3