Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Consulting as GC :-)

Umschalten
Consulting as GC :-)
Antwort
15.03.05 23:13
Hi :-)

I decided to do some consulting before I leave Germany after almost 5 years in the summer. The funny thing is that both the companies I do consulting for are or were famous old german companies that went bankrupt and were taken over by major US companies, of course at the expense of the taxpayers here in Germany. The government paid the US companies to take them over before the people landed on the street. I am sure the US companies are enjoying the free ride and all of this is because Germany is refusing to renew its old structures. It is also "interesting" to watch the debate about an antidiscrimination law that has no teeth :-) and of course if passed, what I doubt, you'll have to find a lawyer to defend your case, if he can find the "damage" in his table :-)) of compensation. Well I stop before I get too far :-) Growth forecast for 2005 in germany is at 1%, downward revisions surely to follow.

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Consulting as GC :-)
Antwort
16.03.05 05:25 als Antwort auf Mark Johnson.
let's say i will answer you approximately in three months, is it ok for you? emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.05 21:38 als Antwort auf Mark Johnson.
Dear -

I wasn't waiting for your answer :-) keep it to yourself :-))

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.05 23:37 als Antwort auf Mark Johnson.
@JJ

If you post here something, you should be ready to get replies. You like the replies or not, this is solely your problem ;) So try to take it easy.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.03.05 23:46 als Antwort auf Mark Johnson.
@pwehlri??

answer??? I guess i am missing the point in his answer :-) must be some foreign punt :-)

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.03.05 16:48 als Antwort auf Mark Johnson.
Fantastic, I agree with you JJ.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18