Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Valid Visa and travelling

Umschalten
Valid Visa and travelling
Antwort
19.03.09 15:32
Hi every one
i am on I am on family reunion visa, valid up to 15-10-2009 and its extension is on yearly bases.
if i travel back to my country in august(suppose 12-08-2009) and come back at the end of September(suppose 25-09-2009)then is it any problem on airport immigration? because on returning back to Germany i have visa valid only up to 20 days though it is extendable.
So in simple my question is that how many days or duration should be remaining that travel back to his country.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Valid Visa and travelling
Antwort
19.03.09 15:35 als Antwort auf jehangir haider.
No, you will not face any problem while traveling back. As long as you have a valid visa, you can travel without any problems.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.03.09 00:56 als Antwort auf jehangir haider.
Hi,

Do you have a further update on this ? I have a valid visa only until June 30th 2009. I would like to travel for a week to India during the Easter holidays in April. That means, when I am traveling I will have a valid visa only for 2 more months. IS this an issue? Do you have any idea whom I can contact and get this clarified?

Any help is appreciated. My email id is gt.rengarajan@gmail.com

Thanks
Krishnan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.03.09 21:39 als Antwort auf jehangir haider.
yes i can renew my visa on yearly bases,actually my visa is dependent on my wife visa. i am on family visa.i am going back for visa conversion from family visa to student visa.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.03.09 16:56 als Antwort auf jehangir haider.
>>yes i can renew my visa on yearly bases,actually my visa is dependent on my wife visa. i am on family visa.i am going back for visa conversion from family visa to student visa.

you can also study with the family reunion visa , why are you opting to go your home country changing the visa ? if you cant share the reason its ok .
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott