Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tourist Visa

Umschalten
Tourist Visa
Antwort
22.08.11 18:21
Hi
I am New Here And I found This Site while i Search About The Visa Information On the Net..
I am really dissapointed about A rejections Of my Brothers Visa to Visit Me In Germany.

I Will Tell U The Story and i will Try To Make It short..

after all the required documents they need for the embsssy we have finally gave the application form to the embassy together with all the documents ..
and after 7 days of waiting he had to pick up the passport vith a reject seal on it.
i called the embassy..and they didnt wanted to give me any detailes..its happend on 8th august 2011.and to my brothe they have given a reason..
but its says only that they could not grant the visa..
i was searching abouth this on the internet.and finally i could write an appeal...but how should i start this?where should i hand over that..i am really in situation that need helps..
some advice would be great..
is there any questions..pls ask me and help me to solve this..
Thank You IN Advance
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tourist Visa
Antwort
22.08.11 18:27 als Antwort auf lankan man.
its seems to be nobody is hereemoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tourist Visa
Antwort
24.08.11 18:40 als Antwort auf lankan man.
which embassy.

Secondly please ask your german collegeue to call the embassy and speak in german that yo work here and wold likl eto invite yor brother...ask the number of the concern counsellor.

talk to her. take an appointment and ask yor bro to visit her.

it will help.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18