Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

visa extension

Umschalten
visa extension
Antwort
27.10.15 15:11
We need help: My boss started his business end of 2013, He was granted 2 yr visa, and actually after this a permanent visa. But since we are just starting to develop our logistics co, as branch office, no income yet, all expenses paid by main Office in UAE. Main office has revenues and we - branch office is coordinating with them, but without any revenues here in Germany, my boss was not granted with permanent visa per IHK/Auslanderamt,. only a temporary visa until Jan 15. 2016. What are we going to do to have a visa extension? We are paying taxes, if my boss got no visa, we (2 employees) will be jobless.
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: visa extension
Antwort
28.10.15 11:00 als Antwort auf Jovelinda Bermundo Hitzmann.
Hi,

I guess your boss got his visa with support of the IHK and a good businessplan. Now he should go to the same place at the IHK with a kind of report about the activities of the last 2 years and the next milestones for the future.

Nobody is expecting a huge profit after 2 years, but they want to see that there is a progress in the business development. Because he already employs 2 people and pays taxes I guess the IHK will support him again and with this support he will get his visa extension.

Good luck

Detlef
+1 (1 Stimme)

RE: visa extension
Antwort
29.10.15 16:12 als Antwort auf trust7.
Hi Detlef,

Thank you for the information..We will follow your advise.
Well appreciated.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18