Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

"Arbeits Markung Prüfung" - Do i need it . . ?

Umschalten
Hello Gesetz Gurus,
I completed my Studies in Germany and doing an Intership/Praktikum which is going to end in February.(My visa also expires at the sametime). After completing the praktikum, company is willing to give me a temporary job contract (1 year). So, as far as i know, I have to show this contract in the Rathaus to get visa for one year - Residence Permit & Workpermit. But,I have seen lot of members in the forum stressing this term "AMC/AMP check" when it is related to work visa.
"Is this AMC to be prooved even if the company is willing to hire me"

I am aware that rathaus employees would stamp the visa based on the work contract!(Correct me if my assumption was wrong) or
Would they ask for AMC also ? ? ?
If so could someone help me out on How to get this prüfung done so that i would inform the same to my HR Department to follow up.
Appreciate Ur comments,

Best Regads,
vabkish
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: "Arbeits Markung Prüfung" - Do i need it . . ?
Antwort
27.01.06 13:53 als Antwort auf vab kish.
You are totally confused with the terms and your question
"Is this AMC to be prooved even if the company is willing to hire me"
doesnt make any sense.. how can you(or why should you) go through an AMC, when there is no company willing to hire you ??????????????

In a nutshell, if you want to work in Germany as non-EU citizen you need work-permit and for the work-permit you need to go through AMC.

Do some more reading and try to familiar yourself with the concepts to avoid silly questions or just leave all the job/confusion regarding the work-permit stuff to HR people of your company, they will know what to do.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.01.06 14:52 als Antwort auf vab kish.
@ Lacrima,
doesnt make any sense.. how can you(or why should you) go through an AMC, when there is no company willing to hire you ????????
What has caused U to say this ! ! !
While I already mentioned that my company is willing to give me a temp 1 year workcontract.
Anyway i would proceed as U suggested in order to avoid further problems/frustrations and leave the task to the company.
Thanks,
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.01.06 15:32 als Antwort auf vab kish.
"While I already mentioned that my company is willing to give me a temp 1 year workcontract"

Work contract is work contract, even for 1 day, you need a work-permit as a non-EU-citizen provided that you are not planning to work with any student-status..

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: Sorry for my first posting but it is still not clear to me what your question is actually.. there is no way around the AMC.. and it will be done by Arbeitsamt and it will be routed to Arbeitsamt from Ausländerbehörde(not Rathaus) internally.. you will just apply for the residence permit at ABH(together with the work-permit) and you will receive a Yes or No at the end.. you can not influence the internel AMC anyway.. it is part of the work-permit-issuing process.. so again.. what is your question ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.01.06 16:31 als Antwort auf vab kish.
Lacrima,

Now i understand the Workpermit process clearly from Ur earlier reply and u have almost answered my question.
To put it simply ....
I completed my studies in Germany (student status is nomore valid) and now a company is willing to hire me on contract basis.(real job)
The company officially has confirmed it but need to send me the contract Document.
In the mean time,i have started filing up the required documents to show them at the Rathaus and as i came across this term "AMC Check" in many of the forum-posts related to workpkermits, i was wondering if have to show this Document(AMC) in order to get the visa/WP.. If yes i wanted to take the appropriate action but unfortunately it has misleaded U.
However, Thanks for Ur time ,
Happy weekend,

PS: In small towns Rathaus = ABH/BurgeBüro etc.,(all-in-one) where i got visa extension last year.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott