Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Applying for PR :Suggestions needed

Umschalten
Applying for PR :Suggestions needed
Antwort
18.11.04 15:53
I am here in Germany for more than 64 months in that I was a student for 14 months and since then I am GC.my GC runs out in Aug'05.The strange thing is in my Arbeitserlaubnis the End date says 'unbefristet'.So only visum will expire in Aug'05.As a GC I have paid Rente for 50 months and as a student I contributed for about 12 months.
Can I apply for the PR now or should I wait till next year.Incase if I apply now whom should I contact first Arbeitsamt or the Ausländerbehorde.
Suggestions for you people will help me alot.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Applying for PR :Suggestions needed
Antwort
18.11.04 16:02 als Antwort auf M T.
In a nutshell it is pretty the same situation I am in and I will wait for someone to answer your question.

Nitin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 16:10 als Antwort auf M T.
Hi,

why don't you take our service. The first consultation costs just 110,- € and then you know the best strategy for your needs.

http://www.trust7.com/en/services/visa

If everything is clear, you do the rest by yourself. If you think it could be useful to stay on the safe side and our lawyers should do it for you, the 110,- € will be deducted from the price of the next package.

Take it as advertising or a good advice, both is right.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 16:29 als Antwort auf M T.
Hello Detlef,

When time comes I will be seeking your help. Are you prepared to help and allow me to take your service anytime? If so, then I appreciate your offer.

hah! I remember your suggestion with my profile features. Usually I don't place my pics in the internet. When I accept your services I will automatically make myself present before you.

regards,
Nitin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 17:01 als Antwort auf M T.
Hi Nitin,

you can take our service when ever you like. Even if you take Package 1 soon and Package 2 1 year later, the 110 € will be still deducted.

I tell you what... if you post your picture, I will post mine, too.

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 17:09 als Antwort auf M T.
Detlef,

hahaha! you don't need to because I have seen your pics already in the Munich Gathering and also in the TV ARD morgen magazin while the GC birthday was going on.

cheers!
Nitin
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 17:14 als Antwort auf M T.
So you know my picture and you do not want it...

I can understand. Hahaha...

Till the next time, I am leaving to do some exercises. In order to loose some pounds, maybe I may post my picture next year.

By for today
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.11.04 17:59 als Antwort auf M T.
@Detlef:

Do post your picture soon! I have a strange feeling as the angels in the movie "Charlie´s Angels (3 Engel für Charlie)" I saw recently on TV !!

Ha ha ha.... :-)

-Fred
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3