Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

BE Visa query

Umschalten
BE Visa query
Antwort
29.10.08 18:55
Sorry to have repeated the query. I tried my best to find enough information on BE but couldnt find.

My Query:
I would complete my two years work at Germany coming month. Now I have to apply for the extension of Visa - So was thinking of applying for BE - Could some one please send me link or info on how to go ahead with this. Application forms and documents to be submitted.

Thanks in advance.
-Maddy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: BE Visa query
Antwort
30.10.08 16:25 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
Maddy,

I understand that you need to write an application letter to ABH as given in the below link + 3 months of Salary slip

http://www.geociti...t7/ABH_antrag_DvD.rtf

I am not sure if there are any new versions of the letter..

Raj, Nobody, Akshay.. could give you some more information or if some additional formulare is required.

Truster
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.11.08 16:11 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
Truster:

Thanks for the info. Havent heard from anyone else on this yet.

By the way, completion of two years in Germany after paying all taxes and rent without a break. Is it enough to get a BE? Or something more is needed?

-Maddy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.11.08 18:42 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
@Maddy

No one has answered your question because this topic has been discussed so many times that it is irritating to keep answering the same question over and over. I am making an exception this time for you. Just ask the beamter what is needed and he will inform you accordingly.

The link for the rule is as below.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9

I am not going to translate it for you, but it is easy enough to understand or translate with a translator like babelfish or google translator
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.11.08 17:51 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
Thanks for the courtesy taken to reply it yet again.

-Maddy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.11.08 20:52 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
Hi,
This is how I got BE.
While taking the appointment for Visa extension, I informed the Beamter that I would like to have BE visa as I will be completing 2 years when I get extended. There was no definite yes or no answer.

But I got BE with my new extension.

Just ask for it. No application. Nothing more.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.08 18:52 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
Hi Prabath and others,

Today I had been to the Foreign office and applied for an extesnion of my visa. Also, I spoke to them about my completion of two years and asked about the BE.

But she said, that BE is provided only after 3 years and the same is provided to your dependant after completion of 2 years.

Just wanted to update all of you! Will keep you posted if I obtain BE by surprise.

-Maddy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.08 20:31 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
what is the use of us providing the link to the rule if you dont use it to convince the Beamter?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.12.08 22:23 als Antwort auf Madhusudan Gowda.
There has been incidents where Beamter/in knowingly or unknowingly has misled people and has not issued BE visa after 2 years.

1) See the link provided by Raj. Based on that try to convince the beamter. It should work

Or

2) There is a letter in the FAQ section of trust 7 written by some good Samaritan. You could modify that letter and apply for it in written form.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott