Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Whats the Best Tax Card to use?

Umschalten
Whats the Best Tax Card to use?
Antwort
12.09.06 02:00
Hi All,
I am a Student and used Tax Card 1 for my part time employement until now. I finished studies and got a job. I will be with work permit from October or later.

1)Whats the tax card to use hereafter?.
And I am single. Does it play anyrole in selecting tax card.

Thanks for all your info.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Whats the Best Tax Card to use?
Antwort
12.09.06 12:09 als Antwort auf Saravanan Annamalai.
Yes you will countinue with Class I tax card. After you married you can change it to class III. There is no other possibility.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.09.06 12:45 als Antwort auf Saravanan Annamalai.
Hi Prabatg

In in addition to Raj's message I can add you cannot choose also. It's mandatory!

You can only choose between Klasse III/V or IV/IV if you are married and both spouses are working.

So, to avoid surprises, check your Netto salary with a salary calculator your salary before accept it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.09.06 22:47 als Antwort auf Saravanan Annamalai.
@Raj, @Yo:
Thanks for info.

I have a peculiar situation. How to solve this?. I work as a student with a company until 30 Sep. I got a new full time job and probably from 1st october i start my work (depends on the receipt of my workpermit). Usually how much time is provided to submit TaxCard. My current employer process all salary thru their head office and it will take atleast 2 weeks to get back my tax card.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.09.06 23:24 als Antwort auf Saravanan Annamalai.
There is no problem in submitting the taxcard later. Just say the new employer that it will take some time to get the taxcard from the old employer. The new employer may need only your family status and your social insurance number to calculate your taxes for now and pay them.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott