Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE ? What is benefit

Umschalten
NE ? What is benefit
Antwort
08.10.05 14:29
Hi All

I want to know some opinion about having NE while person is leaving Germany for ever. Like in my case, I will complete my 5 yr in end NOV and leaving Germany on 31st DEC getting another job in non-EU country.
Is there any kind of benefit one can have with NE? I extended my visa some weeks ago and I have “Erwerbstatigkeit jeder Art gestattet”. I came on Green Card 1-DEC 2000.

Is it possible to keep PR if person is not living in Germany? I think answer is no but just to ask a view.

Thanks a lot

Jose
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE ? What is benefit
Antwort
08.10.05 15:33 als Antwort auf sam jose.
Hi
@ Jose

You cannot have the cake and eat it too... emoticon

If you leave the country for >6 months its not valid anymore ...

Have a lot of fun...

MATRIX
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.10.05 20:05 als Antwort auf sam jose.
Just to add a question , is it possible to keep PR , like one can visit germany with in 6month ? Is it necessary to own/rent a place too ?

is there any chance to keep the cake ;)

Jose
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.10.05 20:10 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@eyezonyou

you just have to keep an address here, so you can simply register as Untermieter at a friend's house or something and just keep coming every once in a while, before the end of the 6 months limit.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.10.05 03:47 als Antwort auf sam jose.
"like one can visit germany with in 6month ? Is it necessary to own/rent a place too ?"

you need to be registered on any address in Germany before 6 months are over. if you make something like coming in Germany before 6 months expire just for couple of days, you will eventually get caught. Solution: register on address of your friend and pay him some bucks for the forwarding of your correspondence

Vorsicht for your friend: his Vermieter can cancel his contract fristlos, if he puts your name on his post box and does not get a permit of his Vermieter for Untervermietung
Vorsicht for you: if your friend runs in a situation like that, he can tell honestly about an essence of a deal between you two. then he loses nothing and your name gets in so called "black list" of people that can not really expect to get any entry visa for Germany later on ...

P.S. if you live in Germany at least 15 years, 6-months-rule is no longer in place ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.10.05 14:48 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@ALL
thanks for putting some light on this topic.

Is it necessary to de-register when one is leaving germany ? What about if someone forget to de-register ?

Lets say in mycase , one of my friend will take over the place I m living .

thanks again

Jose
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.10.05 16:47 als Antwort auf sam jose.
How about health insurance my friend? better maintain one.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.05 12:21 als Antwort auf sam jose.

P.S. if you live in Germany at least 15 years, 6-months-rule is no longer in place

How true is this??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.05 17:35 als Antwort auf sam jose.
uhmm,

well, to be registered as living in friend's house is a solution, but then, what have to be done when you come back during the short time?

How do they know that you were here during these (2 or 3) days? Airport information? but if you came back, let's say, in Italy, from where you could come by car...

I mean, what is the adventage to come here? unless you go to ABH to tell them "yes, I'm here"

may someone show me the light at the end of the tunnel? ;-)

Alex
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.05 17:57 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@fred

about the 15 years

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#51 point (2) with the addition of the "wenn deren Lebensunterhalt gesichert ist" clause.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.05 18:20 als Antwort auf sam jose.
thanx Nobody.

so if after 15 years you have a business up and running here, then you may leave Germany for more than 6 months?

Can we say that in a case of a freelancer, his "lebensunterhalt" is always "gesichert" ?

-Fred
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.10.05 23:51 als Antwort auf sam jose.
Guten abend.

After having NE.

Can we work multiple part time job.

If we lose job, can we stay still in germany as long as we want , even with social hilfe.

Can i work in other EU countries with NE

Danke
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.05 01:28 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@gchamburg

"Guten abend", n'abend.
"After having NE. Can we work multiple part time job", yes, it all depends on your employers and the contracts you sign with them, sometimes, most of them prevent you to work in another place, unless you have their OK.
"If we lose job, can we stay still in germany as long as we want, even with social hilfe", yes.
"Can i work in other EU countries with NE", no.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.05 02:52 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@Nobody, to your answer:

"Can i work in other EU countries with NE", no.

There has already been a discussion about this, thanks Alvarez:
http://trust7.com/en/forums/faq_and_important_links/working_in_the_eu

In short, after 23.01.2006, a non-EU citizen with residence permit must be able to work anywhere in EU. Of course, this will be discussed more in this forum and at http://info4alien.de .

In other words, technically speaking, a foreigner having a NE (Niederlassungserlaubnis - unlimited residence permit) in Germany can work in another EU country starting next year.

If anybody has more information about this, that will be very positive feedback.

Regards,
Klenze17
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.05 12:08 als Antwort auf sam jose.
guten morgan

Danke nobody and other for replay.

What will be the status of spouse after one get NE.

After NE whats the chances of getting deutch passport.

Danke.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.05 13:42 als Antwort auf sam jose.
@klenze17

this I know, but I gave my answer according to now, because it's a question that comes more often, more from the side of UK Vermittlungsagenturen who search for people down here.

But for the application of that next year, I think it's still uncertain, in my sight, so I will just wait that to see, because I had a lot of good opportunities elsewhere. :-)

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18