Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RV refund for D-EG/NE's

Umschalten
RV refund for D-EG/NE's
Antwort
10.10.08 12:39
Hallo,

I think this question has been asked sometimes back, but i did not find the right answer.
I have also seen in the trusr7 FAQ's and its clearly written that :
For people who do not come under EU or EEA or Mitgliedstaates or Abkommensstaates can get refund of RV even after 5 or 6 years. Does it means having D-EG or NE also?
Is there some link in the german RV website stating that for persons from non-contracting states can get their rv refund(9.5%) even if they have NE or D-EG.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: RV refund for D-EG/NE's
Antwort
10.10.08 13:07 als Antwort auf baba shankar.
To get your RV back you have to leave the country and put you application for refund after 2 years. Well, by then you wont have a NE or D-EG as they will lapse.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.08 15:04 als Antwort auf baba shankar.
Hi raj,

Thanks for the answer, and its really logical answer.
Can you help me little further if you can find the link from rentenversicherung site for the people from non-contracted countries (general information about refund).
I just want to have it as a reference in case i go and ask in RV office.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
10.10.08 15:24 als Antwort auf baba shankar.
see if you can find some information about it here

http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_97000/DRV/en/Navigation/01__Deutsche__Rentenversicherung__node.html__nnn=true
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.08 15:28 als Antwort auf baba shankar.
http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_107152/DRV/en/Navigation/servicebereich2/faq/international__node.html__nnn=true

I am a Kenyan national. After having worked in Germany for three years, I am now returning to my homeland. Why will I be repaid my pension contributions?

You may make an application for the refund of your contributions, which will be repaid provided you have no insurance obligations relating to the German pension insurance system and you have no entitlement to make voluntary contributions to German pension insurance. The payment will only be made once at least 24 months have passed since the end of your obligation to make pension contributions.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott