Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

I beg for some financial help...

Umschalten
I beg for some financial help...
Antwort
03.11.05 13:36
In the name of my Family and my two children I would like to ask for some financial help that I can buy tickets for my trip to home.
I only need 300-400€ for one way tickets.
I am without money 2 Months and my Employer stell away from me 2000€, gevme Fristlösekundigung and place me without any rights at all.
I have 2 children (son 2 years and dottier 9 years) my wife is seeck from thumor in halls.
Any help from you and any contribute I appretiate verry much.
Thanky you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: I beg for some financial help...
Antwort
03.11.05 13:45 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
For this kinda of one-way ticket to get out of Germany, there are organizations which can provide this help and if I remember well, some government office also provides that, but I can't remember which one.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 14:15 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Another solution, in case your wife can't be treated in your homeland, then you can request for asylum on health (humanitarian) basis, you won't be lying like some people do when they request asylum. So there's nothing wrong about that.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 14:28 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Well...Max, it seems you have made up your mind so there is no point stopping you. As you said you need 300-400€ for one way tickets. Don't you have a credit-card? Even your bank gives you a dispo-credit upto 1500€.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 14:36 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@Ashkay

yeah but when one leaves the country, he is supposed to close all his accounts and all, so no Dispokredit anymore. Unless you take all out and don't come back, as I know some people did.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 15:40 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hi Max, hi friends,

I just talked to Mrs. Ponert about your case.

Fazit: Max, do not panic!!

Things are better now, because your 'Fristlose Kündigung' is changed into a 'Ordentliche Kündigung', which makes you eligible for unemployment benefits and for health care. Your visa is still valid and Mrs. Ponert is optimistic.

So stay where you are and keep cool. Here you have many friends, what about the place where you want to go?

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 16:00 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
I think Max is from FYR Macedonia ? Situation there is not quite perfect both politically and economically. So why go back ?

Max, you have right on 12 Months of Arbeitslosengeld. You will receive for 12 Months some 70% (perhaps more) of your last netto salary, so don't worry and stay cool. With BE you must be able to find some job in that time to feed your family.

If anyhow possible try really to calm down make yourself presentable and look for new job.

With help of Detlef and from Frau Ponert you have very good chances to be handled 95% in the same way as the any German employee. And I do not think that some German if he was mobbed and kicked out of the job would immediately leave Germany.

You have payed for how long, 5 years, every month circa 100 € in Arbeitslosenversicherung, this makes approx. 6000€ up to now, you should use this possibility, this is not the money you have donated to Germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 16:07 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Max,

Hang ON !!

Dont loose hope !!

Your lawyer is optimistic. Please recall the

advice posted to you few days back.Also it will do a great deal good if you can tell as to where u are staying.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 16:31 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
The ordentliche Kündigung came not in question.
The lawer from ex Arbeitgeber has inform the lawer today morning.
My lawer call Ausländerbehorde and got answer that without any money secure I am not eligible for visum...that is the law.
I can not wait any more couse visum endet at 24.11.2005.
If I donot get the last buss at 19.11.2005 how do I suppose to stay hier without visum and go then over Austria,Slivenia,Croatia,Serbia....
Goad knows what also the Arbeitgeber has wrotte for me and where ....
I will be put in jail in border at once.
GOAD I WISH THAT I HAVE NEVER COME HIER!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 16:37 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
This is starting to look like a fraud to me,
like those cases where someone takes money and gets lost.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 17:16 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Max no doubt either you are mad max or a fraud. Which one do you think you are? If first, I request a nearest GC approach him and fix his brain or if it is second case then assume that there aren't any fools here to even hand over such a small amount. On one side Detlef is optimistic and on the other side you are blabbering something so what the hell is going on here.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 17:32 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
I am sorry, I really dont want to look like an insensible person and I understand that Max is in trouble but from the very first beginning I have difficulties to follow Max's posts. I dont fully understand what the problem is. His English is unfortunately very poor and that makes it even more difficult to understand. Therefore I am keeping my distance from the topic from the very beginning. I still do not see what the real problem is. Money, staying in Germany, his wife's health problem, having 2 kids, getting NE, getting unemployment benefit, landlord's behaviour, saying bad words in chat.. etc.. I am already lost..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 17:35 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
What city are you in Max?
Or what Bundesland?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 17:49 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@Lacrima

Same thing man.

That´s why I asked.

Take a look:

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/integration/help_to_max
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 17:53 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@lacrima,YO1.
Max's Pblm is NOT confined to one, but everything you pointed out. This coupled with irrational and unsteady thought process.

This is purely my opinion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 19:52 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Okay,

my final message in this case!

Everything is true, Max is in a bad situation. He was a bit stupid (sorry Max) and his former employer is ... I can not say, because then I get into legal trouble.

But he has 2 good lawyers, one for 'Arbeitsrecht' and our VPMK lawyer for 'Ausländerrecht'. The 2 lawyers communicate and there are good chances, that tey can help Max. I can not say to much, because I do not have the right to do so.

On the other hand, Max has no money, his wife is sick and he has 2 children, so he needs our help. Even if he will get unemployment benifits sometimes, I do not know if it will be next week or next month, at the moment he needs money.

So I suggest, that you - MAX - publish your mail address here and if somebody will send you some money, he can mail you and ask for your bank account.

I will send you 50 Euro as soon as I know your account data.

If some others will do the same, you can buy food and what you need, to overcome the bad times you are in.

The visa is valid some more days, enough time to get an extension by the alien office.

So Max, keep cool, post your mail address and wait for the help of the trust7 community!

Good luck
Detlef

P.S.: I will post this message under the other topic, too.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.11.05 10:56 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Dear Max,

As you can see, here in Germany is not a problem to get 50€ from somebody. In FYRM people get killed for less than 50€. So think about going back once more. The medical system there is much worse than in Germany and you have probably also to pay for everything for your wife. After 5 years you probably also do not have any medical insurance in FYRM anyway.

Same as DvD I am also ready to pay you some contribution but only if you decide to stay in Germany until the case is resolved by Trust7 lawyers. If that fails then leave.

About validity of your visa:

If you are fristlos gekündigt visa is most probably anyway already invalid because you have probably visa binded to the company? Furthermore, if your lawyer has applied for extension then your stay in Germany is perfectly legal as long as the ABH did not rejected your application in written form. So what's the hurry ?

I am perfectly sure that Fr. Ponert or any other serious lawyer would not instruct you to do anything illegal. So I think everything is still under control and you are overreacting.

Please stay in Germany and fight. If you decide to stay I will also send you 50€ immediately on Monday. Send me your account number on c d i j a n o v i c at y a h o o dot com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.11.05 11:49 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
@cedomir

Here is centralized version of HELP-FOR-MAX Project :-)

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/integration/i_am_going_home#msg30575
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.11.05 12:29 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Max, 50 Euros will be from my side.
I will transfer the same into D´s Account.
pls take the help from Trust7 Lawyers and can can stay back.
Hope everything will settle soon.
All my family members will pray good for your family.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott