Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

procedure of wife's visa

Umschalten
procedure of wife's visa
Antwort
02.05.05 21:16
Hi ,
I have been regular reader of this excellent foram though I have just registerred today. I have read lots of nice and important things about the visa procedure of spouse. I am live in Germany last 4 and half years. I got married a month before. The German embassy of my country is killing the time just to give an application form. My wife went there and wants a form, they asked she have passport or not. At that time she just orderd passport which is also taken time. However, when she got her passport and then went to them again, then they give an appointment date just to get the application form. What a shit procedure it is!!! it kills almost 3 weeks. I don't know, is this normal process or not. However, I have found on the website of the germany embassy of my country three application forms... Could any of you please have a look on these 2links and let me know which one is the right application form?
1. http://www.deutschebotschaft-dhaka.org/en/download/Antraglang.pdf
2.http://www.deutschebotschaft-dhaka.org/en/download/SchengenAntrag.pdf
As I have got knowledge from this form, My wife has to apply for a visa category D which will be eligible to change to residence permit. it seems, the second link will be the appropriate. other one is for family reunion. but please make sure.

if any other tips or info, also highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: procedure of wife's visa
Antwort
03.05.05 16:05 als Antwort auf True Friend.
Hi Truefriend

Well. I´m not an expert and sometimes your explanation was for me a little bit difficult to follow.

As far as I know, if your wife is not here in Germany first of all you have to bring her here. For that purpose you need a Familienzusammenfürung Visa and this is the first form.

I filled this form to come to Germany. The second is the first time in my life I see it but it sounds me like a travel visum. But you sayed you had found three forms but you mentioned just two.

But if you want to be sure, surely you speak good german after 4 years here, just search in www.info4alien.de

Good luck
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.05.05 16:10 als Antwort auf True Friend.
Hi - It´s me again

Take a look here

http://www.deutschebotschaft-dhaka.org/en/download/Family%20Reunion.pdf

And the form is what I mentioned before

http://www.deutschebotschaft-dhaka.org/en/download/Antraglang.pdf

Good Luck again
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.05.05 18:26 als Antwort auf True Friend.
killing times in this way is not a normal process there. but you have to push everyday to make things fater.

you can ask your wife to print that form, fill that out and go to embassy to submit that. she should ofcourse submit some other documents like your work contract, house contract, her birth certificate, marriage certificate etc. If all the documents are submitted properly and at a time, it will save lots of time. the embassy does not always says what documents must one submit at a time. they just say partly. the country lady who works for the embassy in this matter is very inefficient and unhelpful. remember it!

if your need further info, you can ask me.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.07.05 11:39 als Antwort auf True Friend.
Hey
I read this information
Could you tell me all the documents that you need in this matter
I will get married soon with a german guy and i am afraid in make all this proceed.
Thanks in advance
Mar
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3