Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Local immigration office in Wiesbaden

Umschalten
Local immigration office in Wiesbaden
Antwort
26.10.07 20:08
Hi,
I have been offerd job in Wiesbaden,Germany.curently i am in UK and applied for residence permit at German embassy,london.
I am supposed to start my job from 1st November.But i ahven't received any confirmation from the embasy regarding my work permit.When i have phoned embassy they said that my application is in germany for resisdence permit approval and they told me to contact local immigration office in wiesbaden to know the progress of my application .can any one tell me the contact details of local immigration office in wiesbaden .

Thanks in advance
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Local immigration office in Wiesbaden
Antwort
26.10.07 21:45 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
http://www.wiesbaden.de/loader.php?menue=/die_stadt/v_rathaus/menue.php&content=/die_stadt/auslaenderbeirat/index.php
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.10.07 00:23 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Hi,
Thank you for information,
can any one please tell me how long the average time it will take to process the residence permit application?i have applied on 8th of october and still no answer from embassy!bu i need to join the company on 1st of november is there any way i can spped up my application?

what is the average salary of employee in germany and living costs?

Regards
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.10.07 04:34 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
http://www.wiesbaden.de/die_stadt/auslaender/download/Telefonliste_Stand_Mai_2007.pdf

call them and talk to them, I had experiences with Wiesbaden Ausländerbehörde which only gave me white hair. I made my experiences with Stuttgart, Bonn, Frankfurt and Wiesbaden Ausländerbehörde until now.

Make sure you get rechtschutzversicherung and send your lawyer to them after you arrive here if you have issues. That is the only language they understand. It takes sometimes months until they start to work on specific cases

Good Luck.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.10.07 13:39 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Thanks for your information.
Nice to hear that you are familiar with wiesbaden .
will it be possible the company to contact them?will it speed up my application if company can contact local immigration office in wiesbaden? or else do i need to contact them?
can you also share some more experiance from wiesbaden?
what is the living cost in wiesbaden?
How to find the apartment or flat for rent in wiesbaden?i am looking for flat in a good living area as i am moving to germany along with my family.how good is the city ?is there any areas in the city that i can avoid to rent the apartment? i heard that i need to give two months rent for broker as commision?is there any way i can avoid it?i mean will it be possible to rent the flat directly from landlord?
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.10.07 14:47 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Use is24.de to search for apartments to rent. Hope you know some German. If not: "mieten" means "to rent", "wohnung" is "apartment / flat". Prices should be in the range 10-15€/m². I wouldn't say that in wiesbaden there are places you should avoid; the city is safe; it has all the advantages of a big city without having the disadvantages (ghetto-like areas... hmmm, maybe one could argue about the place between bleichstrasse and wellritzstrasse). BTW, in my opinion it's the most beautiful city in Germany. I live here since 6 years now, and even though i work now in frankfurt, i still don't won't to leave wiesbaden. However, as a down-side, the prices are higher (or so they say, i don't see such a big difference though). You might also find useful this site (in english): http://english.wiesbaden.de/index.php
You could also take a look at it from above using http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Wiesbaden,+Wiesbaden,+Hesse,+Germany&sll=50.082095,8.249531&sspn=0.038499,0.062399&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,50.084070,8.238381&ll=50.077028,8.247299&spn=0.038503,0.062399&t=h&z=14&om=1
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.10.07 15:03 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Oh, something else: yes, you can avoid paying the 2-3 months rent used to pay the middleman: you just have to look only for flats rented directly by their owners (there are enough of them). But hey, you're comming from london, this kind of money shouldn't scare you too much emoticon (3 room, 90m2, ~2000€).
And about the Ausländerbehörde in wiesbaden: my experiences with them were quite ok. So it probably depends a lot of the person you are dealing with.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.10.07 22:07 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Thanks for the members of this site agaian,

I am very pleased that i am getting the answers for my questions very quickly.

Hope i will get my residence permit this week and i will keep in contact with the site members.

Regards
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.10.07 18:19 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Hi all

I have told my company to contact the local immigration office,Wiesbaden.My company tried to call them lot of times but nobody is responding in phone.I have also contacted them but i can't get hold of the people in Ausländerbehörde, wiesbaden.Is there any other way can i contact them ?can any one help me please?can any one give me the exact phone numbers of the persons whom to contact,contact days and timing??
regards
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.10.07 21:57 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
see... this is what I am talking about, my lawyer was in Berlin and kept on trying to contact them via phone for some time, at the end gave up and came to Wiesbaden to talk to them.

Other than that they call themselves "Integration Amt" different from Frankfurt. One thing which I will NEVER forget about Wiesbaden Ausländerbehörde was the big Lufthansa commercial in one of the officer's(who is responsible of extending schengen tourist visas and giving verpflichtungerklärung to losers like me) room on the wall , this commercial was telling something like "Wir zeigen ihnen heimweg" or "Wir bringen ihnen zurück nach Heim" something similar to that with a big aircraft on it...

So this was another "quite ok" experience from me about Wiesbaden ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.10.07 22:02 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Exact numbers, it is in the link which I sent to you. Your "company" in Wiesbaden, exactly knows, that these numbers are local numbers, so they can call them directly. Just to make sure here once again;

http://www.wiesbaden.de/die_stadt/auslaender/download/Telefonliste_Stand_Mai_2007.pdf

Please put +49611 in front of them, if you want to call them from UK.

So it should be like +49611 XXXXXX from UK.
No need to get lost, please...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.10.07 16:21 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
Dear pwehrli,
I am interested to talk to you regarding my workpermit as you are familiar with Ausländerbehörde Wiesbaden.can you give me your email id or phone number so that i will contact you.
regards
Sri
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.10.07 16:39 als Antwort auf Srinath Vadlamudi.
wehrlip at hotmail dot com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18