Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

DSL connection in Saturn/Media Markt

Umschalten
DSL connection in Saturn/Media Markt
Antwort
07.07.10 15:43
Hi to all,

Yesterday i have been in Saturn and Media Markt. In both markt you will get 150€ Gutshein if u take DSL connection for 2 yrs (from Alice or Voafone), with that you can buy worth 150€ from respective markts.

My question is:
If we take a DSL connection from Alice or Vodafone they dont provide any Gutschein, then why Saturn and Media Markt is having this offer?

is there any hidden charges?
is anybody having experience with this ?
or Saturn and Media Markt will misuse provide personal data?

Thank you
justdoit
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: DSL connection in Saturn/Media Markt
Antwort
07.07.10 15:47 als Antwort auf srinivas kasam.
Hi

There is no hidden chanrges. The only thing is once you take the contract you can't cancel it, if do the contract at Saturn /MediaMarkt. After 2 yrs of your contract, the charges may be changed. So you have to check at the end of your contract.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.07.10 17:00 als Antwort auf srinivas kasam.
Thank you for fast your reaction..

The contract is only for 2 years. So i can choose other provider after 2 yrs if i do kundigung before 2yrs (in Kundigungfrist).

i guess the contract is not for lifetime??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.07.10 19:28 als Antwort auf srinivas kasam.
No it's not. It should be mentioned in the contract document.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.07.10 19:48 als Antwort auf srinivas kasam.
Saturn and Mediamarkt get a percentage of your monthly payment to alice or whatsoever internet company ( Provision fur Vertriebspartner ) . so if you sign up for a high monthly premium vertrag through them, the better for them.

This 100euros/150 euros discout is basically profit sharing that Media Markt/ Saturn are offering to you.

My suggestion : It helps to check the contractual terms ( small script should be read with BIG EYES ) once again, though in the end you might not find something new, but if not read for sure you might catch a surprise later - So better read it NOW and avoid this surpise later.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott