Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Posting again, if any one hearing please reply!

Umschalten
Unlimited Residence, and spouse Visa

Hi friends,

I am here in germany as a student for over 3 years now. I got some questions as I am expecting job offers.

-If I secure a job, will it be possible to get an Unlimited Residence Visa straight away(by considering that I have paid taxes for the part time work which I did during my studies)?

-Will this Unlimited type be restricted only to
a company or to IT jobs?

-Will there be any restriction on number of jobs one can take?

-lets say if I had to move out of Germany now and later after couple of years if I find a job here and come back, will my previous stay counted towards the Unlimited Residence VISA?

-What type of VISA is given for spouse after one year of her stay? and what type of works she could take?

Wud appreciate ur responses!

thanks,
champ
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Posting again, if any one hearing please reply!
Antwort
27.12.05 12:04 als Antwort auf euro champ.
Regarding the spouse visa: 1 year makes no difference. In general, the spouse can get *from the beginning* the same rights as you have on your visa and then, after *2 years*, these rights may be extended to Beschäftigung Erlaubt. This Beschäftigung Erlaubt after 2 years is still conditioned by the fact that you should have a type visa that according to the law allows an extension.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.12.05 12:11 als Antwort auf euro champ.
Answers in between starting with "->"

-If I secure a job, will it be possible to get an Unlimited Residence Visa straight away(by considering that I have paid taxes for the part time work which I did during my studies)?
-> No unless the job is offering 85K p.a

-Will this Unlimited type be restricted only to
a company or to IT jobs?
-> It will not be unlimited and will be probably limited to one year and it will be most probably bound to company.

-Will there be any restriction on number of jobs one can take?
-> Ofcourse, usually work contracts also restrict that.

-lets say if I had to move out of Germany now and later after couple of years if I find a job here and come back, will my previous stay counted towards the Unlimited Residence VISA?
-> God, the same question zillion times. Short answer is "No".

-What type of VISA is given for spouse after one year of her stay? and what type of works she could take?
-> This one is already answered.

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: Sorry but being already in Germany on a student visa does not bring you many advantages from the alien-law point of view. Student visas have a temporary nature and does not even count for the unlimited residence permit.(Niederlassungserlaubnis)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.01.06 12:58 als Antwort auf euro champ.
Thanks for the replies guyz!

I have one more question, though this time I made sure that there is no such a query already posted in this forum.

If I move out of Germany and later after couple of years if I find a job here and come back, will my previous stay counted towards the Citizenship Rule of 8 years residence? Is there any rule which says there shud be no gaps in residence till full 8 years?

Any link to these rules would be helpful.

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.01.06 16:23 als Antwort auf euro champ.
I take this, guys...

If I move out of Germany and later after couple of years if I find a job here and come back, will my previous stay counted towards the Citizenship Rule of 8 years residence?

No.

Is there any rule which says there shud be no gaps in residence till full 8 years?

Yes there is a rule. Look at http://info4alien.de/einbuergerung/einbue_2.htm , a portal for Aliens in Germany about Citizenship. It's in German.

In short, your "counter" is reset when you leave Germany. You have to stay minimum of 8 years with no break (as stated in the laws, you cannot leave the country for more than 6 months, unless stated by exceptional official permission). Only after that you can be a German citizen.

Regards,
Klenze17.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3